Rememer Highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by diesel45645, May 19, 2012.

1. Remember the ' stoners ' who were always bragging about how much herb they smoked and stuff when they actually know NOTHING about it, I'm back in a highschool upgrading right now and these kids piss me off. I had one of them try selling me .5 for 20 bucks and he tried convincing me the shake was better. I can't wait to finish my academic english course :/. Any highschool stories or things that bothered you in highschool?

2. Bring your 4 footer out to the smoke pit and show those punks how it's done :cool:

3. High School blows man, couldn't wait to get out of that jail infested dim witted fool shit hole. College is where its at!

4. I'm in college. Well kind of. It was a long story I'm out for a semester cause they messed up something and I couldn't do my next course with my English. College is a lot better.

5. Edit.

6. It was fun but I'm happy I'm outta there

7. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.

8. Awwww yesss i remember like it was jus yesterday. Smoking weed in the bathrooms. Ripping off the freshman by selling them shake and saying that its the good stuff. Shit i hear security coming in the bathroom. SNATCH AND RUNN!!!!!!

9. You were one bad ass motherfucker :cool:

10. What can i say. Public school in the great city of san francisco.

11. i fucking hated school.

12. The kids are very immature in my high school, they back chat the teachers, don;t do work, eat in class when teachers tell them not to, and throw shit around and then say they didn't to the teachers then all the followers who don't really stand out just hang around in the background just start laughing and they think its so funny/cool... yeah im 18 in class with 15 year old's why did i let my friend talk me into going back to high school............ SO FUCKING STUPID

13. i loved high school. i didnt get ripped off or rip anyone off, i just smoked weed ever day with my best friend and did all kinds of stupid but fun shit. it was awesome. cause lemme tell ya, bein out of HS and 21 in your grandma's cockroach infested basement on felony probation, yeah thats much better....