remembering whle high

Discussion in 'General' started by xlxtbusxlx, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 xlxtbusxlx, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    aleight, so im sitting here on erowid when i decide to go to cannabis and i see one titled
    "More Potential Than You Think" so i click on it.(here is a link btw Erowid Experience Vaults: Cannabis - More Potential Than You Think - 15164) so im reading this when i see this "By now my head was being bombarded with a constant flux of images and accompanying sounds. I believe these were images I used to picture when I was very young laying in bed, that I had long forgotten".

it got me thinking, i remember when i first started smoking i would get CEV of things i believed where from my childhood. like things i pictured in my mind. just like what this guy said. so im just wondering does anyone else have anything like this happen to them?

EDIT: "When I'm high I can penetrate into the past, recall childhood memories, friends, relatives, playthings, streets, smells, sounds, and tastes from a vanished era. I can reconstruct the actual occurrences in childhood events only half understood at the time…" - Carl Sagan

2. When I first started smoking I had CEV's as well.
    The CEV's had no correlations with my childhood memories though.

My visuals were more of geometric patterns and traveling in an endless tube.

Damn.. I wish I could still do that.

3. i wish i could do it to, but i mean i would have a CEV and for some reason i would think it was from a child hood memory

4. I honestly forgot what the thread was about right before i was starting to write my comment(after i read the thread).