Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Remembering the First Time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by labelz, Dec 30, 2009.

1. My first time high was when I was a freshman in high school. We skipped class to drive to the mall and hotbox. It was my first time and I didn't know what to do except inhale it, BUT I didn't know how much to smoke so when I think about it, we blazed like 7 fat bowls in a spoon together. At first I didn't think I'd get that high. Then slowly I feel my blood pumping in my legs.. then my arms.. then I hear my heart pound really loud. I get higher and higher and higher and fucking higher. It was like I flew and ripped outta the car's roof into the clouds, but in an unpleasant way. I felt sick and everytime I closed my eyes, I saw some Half-Baked shit where you see those crazy tie-dye colors.

Anyways, is there a way to get high like that again? Everytime i smoke myself retarded it never happens. I even went on a t-break for 7 months(I exercised a lot during that period too) and smoked 5 humungo bowls of blue dream. I just ate, tried to watch t.v. and eat, laugh hysterically by myself and ate, and then knocked out while eating. It was a good high but i wanna get too high for some odd reason, ya diggz?