Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. actually the first couple of times i smoked i didnt get high.so i figured the the people smoking it didnt know what they were talkin about.so i gave up on it.years passed.and while at work,my crew was smokin it outside.i asked what they were doing and they first denied it then came clean.they thought i was going to fire them.but i decided to join them.come to find out i didnt know how to inhale right.i dont smoke ciggs or anything so how is one to know.i so we came back in the storre closed down and sat and smoked.i was so high i couldnt count the money or do my paper work. so i said fuck it and got some weed off one of the workers came home smoked some more and tranced out. ever since i was hooked.

who says you cant have fun at work.(with me around)

2. man, i wanna work for u!
    for real, smoking with a boss that would so be the coolest shit ever!
    i am sure your employees respected u in a new way from then on.... u must be able to get more work out of them as well now, as they ar enot hiding this from u, know u r cool, and would like to work for u as well....also what is more rewarding for anyone than to spark up with their boss after a hard days work?
    easy
    how can i apply to work with ya?

3. My first time I was only 18 and in the bathroom with my oldest sister who was 28 at the time. She stole the blunt from my dad's bedroom drawer and wanted me to do it with him... I was Ms. Do Good, so it was hella fun for them to see me get high. The first time I didn't get high, but instead felt as if my throat got as big as the Altantic Ocean itself. I hated it. I thought that there was nothing to getting high but having a wide ass throat.

The second time I smoked, it was when I got totally high and with no Atlantic sized throat. But I was on freaking cruise control. My mind was functioning, but the rest of my body wouldn't do what my mind told it to do!!!!

It's rather a long story so here is the liquid version… I was washing dishes and my uncle was beating his “friend” up for snitching on him… I was thinking, I have to stop him… but all I was able to do was scrub the same damn plate!!!! I couldn't stop. I was like in a state of compulsion :rolleyes:

I was in the bathroom making faces at myself and trying not to look high…all that did was give me the giggles. I put water in my eyes to get rid of the glassy look. lol

Then this friend of the family comes over and says….I'm gonna tell yer mom and dad that yer smok'n weed! He bitched at his girlfriend for having given me the weed and told her she was no good and evil. I was like

WTF ?? Wait!!! Don't do that! I mean the bitch was evil but it was all on me because I thought I would have been able to press hard enough on the joint and not let any of the smoke get in my system. Maybe if I hadn't huffed like a crack fiend on a pipe I would have been ok. Instead of playing her, I played myself. I didn't like the experience and all the drama of the night. And the smell…. Yuck! If anyone around me smokes it, I have to take a shower to get rid of the smell that lingers on me.

You would have thought he caught a 16 year old smoking weed. I was married at the time and living in my OWN place and I was still respectful and scared of my mom's tongue that sounds like a Fire truck on a call. My dad's cool. He smokes weed so he would have been proud I followed in his footsteps ;)

But anyway, as soon as dude said that, my high was gone! I was grateful though, cuz I just didn't know how much longer I was gonna live in the Compulsion Twilight Zone.

I plan on doing it again and it would be my third time…I'm hoping it would be a pleasant experience. For sure it would prolly be my last…I want to have a good memory associated with a cause I believe in.
    Laterz…

Den A

4. The first time i blazed was after school when I was 13. Two of my friends had been trying to get me to smoke for a few days, so I said yea whatever, I'll try it. We grabbed bout a gram of Hydro from my gym teacher and walked down past the fields into this forestlike place and sat in a treehouse. It was warm out, but there was some crazy shit fog/mist/cloud thing going on so it was like walking on clouds. So we sat down, broke it up, and started packin. We had homemade bong that worked pretty good but got hot. So we started tokin and I hit it and started coughing but kept going. A nice warm feeling crept over my body, and by the time we finished the first four bowls I was completely gone. We then got fresh water and smoked the rest of the sack. We got up to leave, and below where i was sitting there was a fresh bag o' weed! I jumped up, grabbed it, and smoked it. We then got up dizzily and started walking into the woods. After this it gets kinda hazy, but i do remember almost walking inot a deer.

5. first time i smoked weed was the first day of spring break in grade 8... i had never drank or smoked anything before so this was long overdue. i was at my buddy zach's house for awhile and told my mom i was sleeping over there when she went out of town. -hehe- meanwhile, when she left we went back to my house and the fun began. while we were still at zach's, some kid, i think his name was derek, brought over some weed he stole from his dad and left... said he was coming back later. we ditched him and went to my house with about an 8th. -i dont remember the exact amount, but zach said it was alot-. i wanted it to be really fun so i set up my little computer room for a perfect blaze. turned off the lights, brought a blacklight in, brought in my stereo, the works. we even put blankets over my door to hot box better. so we light up some half ass joints, and im goin crazy over how fun this is. after about half a j, my friend slaps me and tells me to inhale. im like.. wtf.. how am i high then, and realize that i actually wasnt. so i inhale, and almost die coughing, and when i clear my eyes everything looked sooo cool, and then after a few hours -it was a really long lasting high- i discovered burning out. and it was the biggest letdown i have ever experienced. so we smoked more

6. My first time was in 9th grade. My buddy was a stoner and i got him to sell me a couple bowls of stress. I went by the side of my house and made a tin foil pipe (you know you've done it at some point too). I didn't know how much it took, so I ended up smokin all of it. Funny thing was, I didn't really feel it at first. I was just about to get up and go take a sower, when i sneezed. It was like "*atchoo*.........whoaaaaaa...............". I was pretty faded. I smoked stress for about two years after that, and I just recently made the final jump to chronic. I can't even think about smokin stress without feeling sick now.

7. Well my first time getting high was nearly 10 years ago. I waited until 21 to really try any drugs. I had decided to smoke, but like others have said, I smoked a few times before I got high.

I remember that it had always made me kind of tingly and felt good, but I certainly didn't think it was mind blowing...

Then one night, smoked with a bunch of friends at their place. I was sitting in a chair that spun around, and I got the distinct sensation that the chair was spinning on its own. I even started planting my feet on the floor to stop turning. I wasn't spinning like I was drunk, just feeling like I was going to float away. Then I noticed my mind absolutely racing and following weird chains of thought almost at random. While my mind was moving 100 miles an hour, my body was like jelly, just sinking into my ever-spinning chair.

I remember wondering if I should tell my friends I was freaking out, or to just enjoy it...fortunately I decided to enjoy it, and have ever since!

8. My first... well my first 2 times smoking I didn't get high at all. I'm guessing I was doing it wrong. But the first time I succeeded actually sucked a lot... I smoked way too much by myself and made myself pretty damn sick. All I could do for about 2 hours was lay still and pray that I wouldn't throw up... fun... But now I love it, so it's all good.

9. HAHAHA WOOOOOOOOO! The first time I smoked.... was the most demented shit ever. I was outside of my friends house with another bud, and we smoked outta some shitty wood pipe. After my first fukin hit, everything was funny as hell. I started pretending to lick my fingers like after you eat some bbq spare ribs or sumthin while rolling around on the driveway, and it was just funny. But THEN, my friend said I gotta tell u a joke. He said, "Hey baby got that weed." AND IT WAS SO FUKIN FUNNY COZ THE JOKE HAD NO PUNCH LINE. I dunno why but it was all over after that comment.....and that was pretty much the first time I ever banged some delicious bud!

10. the first toime i got high it was the best high i ever got! it was with my friend amber, brittany,daniel, and daniel's weird ass dad, but he was cool as hell. anyways me and brittany were sp fucked up, we started yelling at the cars driving by when we went out side, ands we walked a whole mile to the gas station and we stole a bag of rubber bands, which we thought was a bad of m&m's but we didnt really care, we just sta there on the curb laughing at these rubber bands we had stolen from am and pm/ damn that was so much fun!!! you had to be there. then we walked back to daniels house and ate all his food and crashed on his couch.

11. man AIC: Dirt is a dam good album. RIP LS.

I remember the first time i got high. i was with my friend cruz who had smoked before and with his brother mark and some other kid mark that hasnt hit puberty yet and everyone makes fun of him cuz he talks likea girl. oh wait that wasnt my first time but ill tell it anyway.mark the girl had some weed and cruzs brother had a pipe and he let us borrow it then me and mark wnet into a empty house across the street to smoke a bowl. i was high instantly. not mark though cuz he was a bitch and didnt inhale even though he was acting like he was hight hte whole time. then 5 min later me and mark went back and smoked another bowl. then his brother joey came and we smoked another boel. then me and cruz went in there and smoked a bowl. then his dad told him to go inside and me and mark went in there and smoked another bowl.
    then we were riding bikes for a while and his brother joey was trying to talk to some chick named nina and me and mark were fuckin stoned. well iw as i think mark was just buzzing. he kept trying to hit me with his bike.
    then we wnet in that chick ninas house and smoke the rest of joeys weed. mark was acting lika a bitch so we all had to slap his punk ass. then it was like 1 am and i had to go home. i wasnt tripping that bad throughout the whole day until i started going home.
    dam i tihik i should make them paragraphs hold on.i was riding my little bros bike and i couldnt control it for shit. i had gone like maybe 30 yards from ninas house when i started tripping out. i didnt even notice the line of cars behind me honking and yelling shit at me.all i could see were bright lights behind me then i moved to the side of the road. i also noticed that when i was in the middle of the road i was alomost hit by oncoming cars several times. i just kept thinking that i was watching my life and it was a movei. then i saw a suv behind me and i was like oh shit man its joeys mom. joeys mom is a bitch and i thought she was gonna start bitching at me. then i heard someones voice say where wre you? and i was like huh? what the fuck? then i noticed this was MY MOM! oh shit i was shitting bricks. thankfully it was dark and they didnt notice i was tripping my ass off. she told me to put the bike in the back and this was a mucn daunting task than i thought. it took me at least ten minutes just to get it half way on there when my mom got out and put it in. then i went home, ate a whole pizza and crashed out listening to music on the WMP. man that was a crazy ngiht.

12. First time i got stoned was 1990 at a house party...ahh such great memories..:)

13. Nothing too special with me. My friends and I made a makeshift bong out of a water bottle, snuck out of the house and went over to the side of a house a little ways over. It was the first time for all of us, so we just lit up and headed back. I think running back has to be one of the most exhilerating things I've done, this feeling was just so crazy! Then we went back to his room, turned on some Dispatch and proceeded to laugh the night away. Good times, good times

14. MY FIRST TIME SMOKIN WAS AT AGE 10. IT WAS WITH MY BEST FRIEND WHO ENDED UP BEING MY BOYFRIEND. IT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING IN THE WORLD. I HAD ALWAYS BEEN THE GOODIE TWO SHOES SHY GIRL. WELL HE LOSEND ME UP! ONE DAY WE WERE IN THIS TREE IN MY FRONT YEAR THAT WE HAD NAILED SOME PLATFORMS FOR SITTING UP THERE. HE HAD TAKEN WHAT I KNOW NOW AS A DIME BAG FROM HIS DADDY. I WAS SO SCARED TO DO IT BUT HE GOT ME TO DO IT. I HAD ALWAYS THOUGHT DRUG WERE HORRIBLE, I WAS TOUGHT THAT BY MY MOMMY OF COURSE. WELL WE SMOKED OUT OF A PIPE THAT WAS PURPLE WITH A SILVER COLORED BOWL. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AND COULDNT STOP. IT WAS HILARIOUS.

ITS FUNNY NOW LOOKING BACK AND JUST READING WHAT I WROTE ABOUT MY MOMMY ALWYS TEACHING ME THAT WEED WAS A BAD THING. TURNS OUT SHES THE BIGGEST POT HEAD I KNOW. MY LIL SISTER, HAZE MY KITTY SHE AND I SMOKE EVERYNIGHT NOW. ITS SO FUNNY. ITS BASICLY OUR FAMILY BOND. THE ONE TIME DURING THE DAY WHERE WE ALL SIT TOGETHER SMOKE, TALK AND ENJOY EACH OTHER FAVING FUN. ANY OTHER TIME ITS JUST FIGHTING. THE WEED HAS BROUGHT US TOGETEHR, EVEN IF FOR THAT SHORT TIME WHEN WE SIT TO SMOKE!

15. I knew a lot of people who smoked, and I became extremely curious. So in my senior year (yeah i started late) I was hangin out with some kids who planned on gettin me high, and one of them pulls out a joint and is like "here man you take the first hit." So i did, and i took a few more, but i didn't feel anything.
    About two months later the same four kids were determined. One of the kid's parents left town, so we all planned on gettin high and chillin in his house afterwards. So we got together 100$ and got a quarter. We hopped in my car (since they were all juniors and didn't have cars), but I let someone else drive, because i didn't know how i would drive stoned. Anyway, we got on some backroads and got two pipes goin around. I was havin some trouble inhaling at first, because i had never smoked anything before. Eventually i got the hang of it. I was takin monster hits, but i wasn't feeling anything. After we smoked a cut we went back to my friends house to get some drinks. When i got out of the car i felt lightheaded, but nothing too good, i didn't think i was high. They all asked me if i felt anything and i told them "not really". So they said we still had a cut left and we were gonna go on another burn ride.
    Being as i still wasn't feeling anything i started taking even bigger hits. By this time we were on some country back roads and there were fields everywhere. As i was looking into a field i saw a horse. I was like "dude, there's a fucking horse", and everybody's like, "holy fuck, that is a horse". But as we got closer we all realized it was actually a propane tank and a doghouse angled together so that it looked like the propane tank was the body, and the dog house was the head. When we realized it wasn't a horse everyone busted out laughing and someone said, "you're so fucking stoned". I said, "ya i am," and laughed uncontrollably for about 10 minutes.
    When we got back to my friend's house, we went to the carnival down the road, and got funnel cake and shit. It was awesome. I stayed at my friend's house all week and got stoned every night, and my love affair with Mary Jane began.

16. I was in florida... just being a kid out in the back yard with a bamboo stick just beating the shiiiti out of everything... I thought i was a kung fu master or something, that was when i wasn't high yet... but anyways I used to take off to my neighbors to smoke cigs. b/c that was BaD so I was being a rebel and takign off well went over one night and the party was happening and what not so i just hung out a little kid 5th grade I was sittign on the couch in a circle smoking a cig. Rolled ciggerette I think it was darrum or something a blue can full of tobacco anyways.... The lady next to me hands me a joint and I thought it was a cigerette and she said " here you go, take it easy on that though it'll fuck you up..." I looked back at her liek what the hell are you talking about I mean I didn't even know what pot really was yet but I KNEW the smell ........ whoa that sweet smell... anyways I took a couple tokes off that jay she gave me and I didn't pass it... I know I know don't get mad but I had no clue so I smoked pretty much the rest of what she gave me and damn... I don't remember anything elese from that night... But, I do rememebr my mother yelling for me she was outside the trailer just yelling my name for me to come home and I guess I stumbled on out and well your not suppose to walk out all F'd up to your mom when your only what 10 11 years old... she didn't say anything and still hasn't so... I think she was just mad I had a good time without her... and that's my first smoke.....

The smoke was a good story but my freind well after I moved away back up north I kept in touch once in a while and lost contact but from what I heard after moved away he joined Crypts.... and well it's kinda of sad he at 18 was charged with murder, he beat another guy to death with a steel pipe... So the memory of my first smoke with him and everyone isn't like remembering best freinds and good times... Then again I guess we all choose our own paths............

17. The first time I got high was the best high I have ever had.

It was just over 2 years ago and at the time we where having trouble getting weed. Anyways the 4 of us finally manage to get an 8th after hours of phoning dealers. So we all get back to my friends house and we get the bong and we all sit around this table.

We hit a few bongs and at the beginning I didn't feel high, so we are all sitting around after a few bongs pretty wrecked. I'm sitting in a leather chair that spins round. All of a sudden I shout 'Captains log, starship enterprise'

EVERYONE bursts out laughting, we must have laughted for a good 10 minutes solid. Afterwards our cheeks and stomachs where aching from laughing so hard. I have never laughed so much in my entire life. It was truly brillant !! :)

18. Funny thing, I don't rememberer the first time I smoked (I don't think I got high that time), but I do remember the first time I got high.

I was like 14 and was with my cousins and a friend. We smoked out of a home made steam roller in his bedroom. They had all smoked and been high before so they kinda knew to expect, but I didn't. after we smoked we proceeded to walk around his neighborhood. I remember we ended up at this kids house and I laughed for hours (or it seemed like hours :)) about everything. The one think I do remember laughing about was that his basketball pool was bent.

O well that was a long time ago, but man it was fun ...

19. ok the first time i ever smoked , i was on a huge roof top of my friends bros warehouse in a kinda bad part of town. we only had some roach bugs that were left by his mom and this was the first time i had been to his house. so we start tokin and i didnt feel nething.

first time to feel nething.. it was the weekend right after school got out and i went to a friends house. that nite we were jammin on our guitars and just listenin to some crazy music.. then my friend's like 'follow me' and so i did.. we go up his to his attic and moves this box. behind it is this green bong.. :) first time to see one of those.. so im like 'looks like fun'. so we start hittin it and at first i wasnt feelin nethin but then all of the sudden its like everything just hit me all at once. like one second i am totally sober and the next im fffrrrriiiiiieeeeeed. so then we smoke about 4 more bowls. i dont remeber what else happened that nite.. when i woke up i was still wooozy since it was my first time and we smoked a lot..(for me). their was one friend with us who had asthma and he was up all nite watchin us and he said i kept telling him i was sorry and that i would start crying.. lol aww man the next day when i had left friends sister found the bong and told his mom and well nothing happened but it sux cuz his sisters a biaaaatch.

20. This thread jus got me remincing. OMG 1st time i got high was when i was a LiL chap of 13. I decided to skip skool wid my m8 and we went 2 his grandads house (Grandad not in) so he made a bong made out of a shampoo bottle and a party popper then we started tokin on it then smoked a few j's then munched a space cake i was jus giggling 4 so long. iLL neva 4get that day from Ganja Baby 2 Ganja Man, the rise ov a stoner :)