Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Remember when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned since 80, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Remember when an ounce was $30.00?

2. Remember when Stoned since 80 remembered when an ounce was $30.00?

3. Remember when 4 Loko remembered Stoned since 80 remembered when an ounce was $30.00?

4. Yeah, everyone didn't get as bent out of shape as they did when it went over twenty bucks. Remember when Punto Rojo was 30 bucks an ounce? This was when commercial Mex was still fifteen an ounce.

5. I remember when $5 filled up a quarter tank of gas for a car.

6. I remember back when gas was $3.22 a gallon.

7. I remember going to the store and buying a coke and a bag of chips for .95 oh I guess and a med sized mr frezze

8. Im to high to remember alot of stuff

9. I wish i could remember but im a younger seasoned toker. stoned since 2005.

10. I remember penny candies at 7-11.

600th, excellent.

11. I remember when 10 bucks could get you a pack of smokes and get you high!

12. Shoooot, I remember when 5 bucks filled my tank. And I was driving a V-8 back then. Now, it takes almost thirty dollars to fill up that piece-o-shit 4-cyl sitting in the driveway. :rolleyes:

13. I remember when 4 bucks would fill up my tank.....oh yeah that was yesterday! I love my zuma 125