Remember to vote!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Smoke EZ, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Hi blades, I feel that the reason our precious herb is illegal STILL is because the community is not speaking. I.E I have written multiple letters to my local, state and even federal government about marijuana legalization. Will they care about 1 persons opinion? FUCK NO! But they will care if we can get everyone to get out there and speak their minds. So I am a resident of New Jersey and I found and article recently about decriminalization and it has a poll for yey or ney and currently yes is blowing the lead by miles but we need more likes so I ask you, the reader, even if you live in Bangkok to take a quick minute and vote yes & maybe if it gets passed in NJ your state is next. PLEASE VOTE! http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2012/12/your_comments_should_nj_legalize_marijuana.html

2. I posted that link the other day in nj forum lol

Question: How does one vote for cannabis?

If I'm 20 years old, how do I literally Vote for cannabis to be legalized?

3. Can you elaborate your question? I kinda get it but than again I kinda don't..

4. on election day, more people voted for cannabis than president obama in colorado.

How do i vote for cannabis in my state of NJ?

5. I see now I believe one of our state representatives or leader has to call for a vote and as far as I'm aware they didn't call for vote.

6. You have to email the representatives of your state (state legislators not us congressman and senators but the state ones) and your governor..tell your friends about it, the more people the better. Remember they know their jobs depend on YOUR votes, so if a few people contact them they won't care. Ask them to bring the subject on the table during their sessions, if that happens..you have to wait till the house and senate pass the bill..if they do the governor signs it and it becomes a law..or they can do like they did in Colorado and Washington..after it passes congress they might wait for an election and let the people vote in ballots.

7. You have to email the representatives of your state (state legislators not us congressman and senators but the state ones) and your governor..tell your friends about it, the more people the better. Remember they know their jobs depend on YOUR votes, so if a few people contact them they won't care. Ask them to bring the subject on the table during their sessions, if that happens..you have to wait till the house and senate pass the bill..if they do the governor signs it and it becomes a law..or they can do like they did in Colorado and Washington..after it passes congress they might wait for an election and let the people vote in ballots.

8. There is currently no vote as to the regards of marijuana laws in New Jersey...

9. Remember that legislators read the news and do their constituents who might never think about marijuana. So the best thing you can do is get the media outlets interested enough in some aspect of marijuana (like how much the prohibition has failed) that they write articles that legislators and their constituents will read.

You may not be the best writer in the world, but if you can get the media interested enough they'll write the interesting, motivating and compelling articles for you.