remember the newbie days?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Apr 28, 2013.

1. my friend's birthday was this past week and he decided he wanted to get blazed for his bday. I hooked up two dime sacks and took my piece over to my friend's house where two other friends joined us. we started tookin the bowl and my friend, 'Will', who was the birthday boy was completely clueless on how to hit the bowl lol. I wasn't surprised because he was the only one out of the group who had never smoked before, but it was funny as fuck seeing him try to hit it, he was wasting madddd smoke. I had to pull the smoke into the bowl and let him clear it out lmfaooo. after three bowls we were all pretty stoney, but 'Will' said he still felt the same; he wasn't really inhaling properly but he did manage to thoroughly get in a good hit or two.

after the high finally hit him, he was BLASTED. he was freaking out and he kept reminding himself that this was reality haha. he started taking notes on his phone to remind his sober self what he was feeling when he was blazed lol. he was maddd paranoid and took like 15 minutes to order his meal at Moes lmfao. his meal came up to 10 bucks, my friend proceeded to hand the cashier a ten dollar bill, then he asks for his change, it was funny as fuck. it reminded me of when I first started smoking...my heart beat would increase and I'd be breathing hard as fuck and get paranoid sometimes..now the high isn't nearly as severe. good times...goodtimes

2. The days when I first started smoking seem so long ago...we were all noob tokers smoking dirty gatorade bongs behind a park and didn't really know what to expect. Now we're older and smoke on a regular basis, and I have to say the ganja has not only made us all better friends but has expanded our friendship groups. I met so many cool people in my last year of high school who I'm now good friends with. People who always went to my school but I'd never spoken to them - all because of weed. Its true how the herb brings people together!

3. It is pretty funny to think about the noob days. Making all kinds of goofy contraptions to smoke from cuz none of us had glass yet. Grav bongs in the woods, picking up ten sacks, going to kings gyros at 3am with bloodshot eyes.....

Those were good times for sure and marys been good to me ever since.

I like smoking people up for their first time unless their naturally a tweak. Made that mistake ready. You might think it would chill them out ( and in some cases maybe it does) but don't count it. Fun to introduce someone cool to mary; not so much fun babysitting them while they tweak out cuz they haven't seen their fingers fing

4. I remember years ago when I was 14 and me and my friend just bought an eight and we rolled doobies and hit his bong. I was smoking for a year but I got so high then.

We went to order pizza in the shop because we failed over the phone lol and my friend goes and orders and we were waiting 5 mins and it felt like an hour... So I went and asked why it was taking so long and he told me its been 5 mins so I argued its been atleast 45 mins, he showed me his watch and asked if I was high. I just died of laugher and was on the floor hahaha He end up giving us the pizzas' for free

Ahh Good times lol