Remember me?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Hey everybody! Remember me? lol

Probally not, but maybe someone will. Anyways, how are things goin here? Havnt been on for a good 2 months.

Been real busy with life, ya know? Been workin real long hours at the job. The pays good but the hours kill ya. Just got a new apartment which im pretty phyched about. Got a bunch of new shit to do before then but im still pretty excited. I also just bought a new truck so im happy about that. I absolutly love it.

How about them Patriots?! Great stuff there. I dont wanna get into it with anyone (i.e KingPin lol) but theyre just fuckin amazing. There must be something in the water here in Boston. Sox win the world series, Patriots are undefeated, Celtics are kicking ass, Boston College is ranked 11th, and the Bruines are at least decent. What more could i ask for? These are the days us boston fans look back on as the Great Boston Sports Reign. Might be damn good, but it aint over yet.

Well, how are things with all ya'll?

2. Hey, I remember you!
    Good to hear you've been changin it up a little bit and working hard, that's always a nice pat on the shoulder regardless of the period you're in.

I personally decided to take a TB today, and I'm gonna go for 3 weeks at the least. I haven't taken a break in 2 years and I feel like I really need to take one. Fits perfectly because I've been wasting an eigth a day of chronic through my 2ft bong for a while now, I got exams coming up, and I'll save some money too.

Best part about it? I'll be ready to relax for the break and I'll have such a low tolerance that i'll enjoy every second of it.

3. Hey I remember you.:wave:

Welcome back. We will never let you go!

4. Hey what's up man?!?! I just got myself back here as well, nice to here every things alright...and yeah I'm from Boston and I have been loving the sporting luck we've had! hehe, enjoy man and welcome! :D

5. I remember you :D

6. Why the hell is everybody coming back to GC now,its like someone cast a Voodoo spell or something.;)

7. wassup man! i remeber you. ive been gone from gc for awhile aswell so its nice to see a familiar....avatar?

8. Even though I've never personally PMed you or anything, I definitely remember quite a few posts/threads of yours. Welcome back!

9. howdy-ho there neighbor.

Good to see you, again. :smoke:

10. I remember you, mayne. Glad yer back :D

11. I remember you, your the prick that killed my father! Oh wait, no he's still alive.

Anyway, yea I remember you, wussup mayne? :wave:

12. of course we remember you! :wave: Good to see ya back!

13. Yeah, we remember you...2 months? Thats a long time to be away from the city but it takes us much longer to forget a blade.

14. Glad to have you back. Your avatar warms me fondly of previous events on Grass City.

15. Welcome back man, I always knew you'd be back. :p

16. Sup Geomeister?

17. Ahhh.. dont i feel special :D Its wicked awesome to see that people still remember me and all my posts.

Yeah, truthfully it is good to be back here. Ive missed the city. I just had to take care of alot of things before i had time to sit and post on the city. One of those was to get my new computer lol So really, i had no choice but to stay off the city. Plus i had some personal things to sort out before i came back.

SO what i have i missed in the past 2 months? Anything important?