Remember BASSNECTAR NYE Guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lerf, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Remember that guy that was asking GC whether or not it was a good idea to go to bassnectar tonight? Well fuck yea it was an amazing idea. I am in a different world right now and trust me, it's the fat ass join of some no name dank some dude from michigan bought (michigan is medical state so they brought the dank down here to Bassnectar Nashville NYE). Anyways. It fucking changed my life. I learned myself. I learned not to be that pussy that sits in the middle of club thinking of what others are thinking. If it wasnt for bassnectar this day may of never came and I may of never discover the things that I am only BEGGINING TO EXPLORE. Farewell my grasscity followers, and its not alcohol. FUCKING WAKE UP, GET OUT OF THE GOVERNMENTS LIVES (Person that works everyday just to go blow it all on war to end up 15trillion in debt). BE YOURSELF PEOPLE. ITS 2012 WAKE THE FUCK UP. BE A FUCKING HUMAN, NOT SOME GOVERNMENT MINION

Instead of thinking about how my ex is having great sex with her new dude and how much I want to destroy that guys family and life for it. Instead I have been turned, down a different road. A better road. I wish her best of luck, I hope life brings her well. Because I feel like im in control. I control the millions of different lives. Now going to sleep hopefully to jesus music

2. my ex really likes them, useda eat letters and put her car subs on the living room carpet and just lay there lisnin to em vibrating her whole body with 2 12's.....

3. wtf. did you just say. I can udnerstand

4. Tripping bawlz

5. He must have done more then weed lol

6. horrible music. just horrible.

7. I hate poopstep.

Edit: HTID

8. Bass is always good, but Bassnectar is nothing special...

9. But guys, he learned himself.

10. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']But guys, he learned himself.[/quote]

No. No he did not!

11. you guys are buzzkillingtons. You guys preach about shit like "oh dont hate on nuthin but the government and dubstep and whiz khalifa" i agree with this but cmon guys.... if you dont like something doesn't mean somebody else can enjoy it? This is not a dictatorship. You canot determine what somebody else likes. You are not a dictator. Dictators should be shot. Gues what. I donot want to shoot. I wanna shoot horse. With your momma.

12. I determine that you like horse.

13. I've had those kind of nights, good for you

Smoke on and Ron Paul 2012, Night!

14. take hold of my hand, and find out if you will make love. or die. Or die making love to a horse

15. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']take hold of my hand, and find out if you will make love. or die. Or die making love to a horse[/quote]

You're a horse. Die?

Edit: were not making love.....no matter how bad you want it...

16. you know what would really top this thread of? that guy 'wethorselips'

17. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']you know what would really top this thread of? that guy 'wethorselips'[/quote]

Wheremybitches?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijwQp-qrZRM]Wheres my bitches ? - YouTube[/ame]

19. Naddanernudda

20. aintanearneanudda