REM sleep and the ganja

Discussion in 'General' started by Blueflame1986, May 8, 2008.

1. So I've heard alot about how going to bed high will result in no or less REM sleep. Well I want to take a short tolerance break to clear my head and catch up on some sleep. Just curious... would taking tylenol pm to fall asleep interupt REM sleep. Or any other sleep aid for that matter. Thanks:smoke:

2. I recommend melatonin. For starters, it's a naturally occuring substance in your body that tells you when it's tim eto be tired. It's not random chemicals like Tylenol PMs n shit. ITtworks and it makes you have some crazy-ass dreams :) You can buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens or whereever.

3. bump

just curious because the last few months i wake up dead tired and burnt out feeling no matter if I get 4 hours of sleep or 12. I want that nice refreshed morning feeling again. I know I have to quit smokingbefore bed, but anyone know any good sleep aids that dont fuck with REM? I'll have to check out that melanjfndkljdnf stuff, watever it was called haha

4. Sleeping aids don't immediately disrupt REM sleep, but continued use can really mess with sleeping patterns.

5. Melatonin doesn't work for me at all, in fact it makes me feel like UTTER SHIT, it was horrible.