Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relocating.. Appreciate input.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YouMeAndATree, Apr 24, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I have searched and read a lot of the posts about people moving to Colorado. I am also going to. I've been visiting since I was a kid and fell in love with it.

I'm 25, been on my own years. College grad. Have a career. I am a General Motors mechanic and am fully certified. I am confident in finding a job at a dealership.

What I would like input on is locations. Cities with dealerships close by or in that are 420 friendly cities. My main concern after doing research is finding an apartment that would allow me to smoke inside. Is this really a hard to find thing? I'm not growing.

My girlfriend is a medical college grad and she would be selling her house and following me out there after I get settled in. At that point we'd be in a house and then I wouldn't have to worry about apartments.

I've looked into pueblo and Colorado Springs area. I'd be interested in 420 friendly rentals up to $1200 / month. Does this sound possible to you?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds very possible. Check out zillow.com under the rent/buy section. You can change the settings from apartments to houses

3. there are better places than colorado for that dog

4. Better places to move that have rec weed? Like where? I was considering Washington but it seems like it is even more expensive. Besides I'm pretty familiar with Colorado.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. the white mountains (show low, pinetop) in AZ rock as far as citizens and stoner rights all of oregon is dope got land in klamath falls oregon (plenty of chill auto dealerships and weeds rec legal also rents a gang cheaper than 12 a month)
    i liked glenwood springs colorado alot check out telluride but no clue bout car dealers

6. AZ has medi and from my understanding the white mountains have a non-enforcment policy