Reloaded for 2nd Attempt, 60 Day Wonder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Pastivity, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ah i see. cool man, good luck with the grow.
    subscribed

2. #22 Pastivity, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    Day 2
    All is well over here.
    Thanks farmer zack, I have my fingers crossed.

Attached Files:

3. they popped up nice n quick

4. Yea they both took 48 hours.

5. #25 Pastivity, Aug 18, 2010
    Day 3.5
    Well I have some things to report. The second seed had done a somersault in the rock wool!! :eek:
    I had to go in the medium with a toothpick, widen the factory made hole, and as gently as I could lifted her head out.
    Any longer and she would not have made it because of the moisture in the medium she was laying in.

Took a day and a half but, now she is looking way better. I had scrapped a little bit of green of her but, the first true leafs where not injured in the incident :D

Had to adjust the PH up a little a couple days ago but other than that all is well.

Attached Files:

6. great job..them lights are giving plenty of light.keep up the good work mate..i put picks up last night of mine .they look a bit small and skinny but lots of bud sites so lets hope they plump up in there last 3 weeks..keep the pick coming:smoke:

7. #27 Pastivity, Aug 18, 2010
    Geto Dank your ladies are looking lovely.
    Can't wait till mine start budding like that

Attached Files:

8. Thanks..you wont notice the time pass ,just think how they be in 3 week dude then your nearly half way.thats what i love about autos.

9. #29 Pastivity, Aug 19, 2010
    Day 4.5
    Added 1/12 of some nutrients today. Going very light to see how these beauties will react.
    So far so good. They seem to be very easy to maintain considering the early trauma #2 was in.

Attached Files:

10. #30 Pastivity, Aug 20, 2010
    Day 6
    Began adding the three part nutrients today. It is about 1/5 strength.
    They seem do be doing fine at the moment. Tomorrow will be an important day as far as nutrient intake is concerned.
    Here are some pics from this morning.

Attached Files:

11. #31 Pastivity, Aug 21, 2010
    Day 7
    They are enjoying the nutrient regiment.
    PH is about 5.5-6.0

Attached Files:

12. #32 sgt. Flowers, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    i was thinking about starting a little closet grow, you think a 55W led red and blue panel would be fine for acuple weeks or so till i get some more funds? or would that be far too under powerd for 2-3 little guys¿¿

better luck with this grow, sucks about having to screw those last plants but you have to learn some how..

13. I think that will be good enough until you get the other lighting in.
    If only a couple of weeks as in two. Anymore than that I'm not sure.
    Best to have more light than not enough. It can really slow their growth.
    Don't know what size your panel is. I am using 12 in. by 12 in, so for me they would have to be really close together so they can be under the light directly.

As far as the last grow goes, I'm glad that I was able to sustain them for over 100 days.
    But upset I wasn't able to harvest any :mad:

14. #34 sgt. Flowers, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    the one i'm thinking about getting is 12" X 12"
    112 .5w-led (10mm) 40 blue 72 red.
    its that or a 125w cfl for about the same price.

all i really want to be able to do is get it to flower, i dont care how much i get,
    do you think a 55w led and 125w compact Fluorescent would be enough for one plant to flower?

15. Nowhere near enough.
    The only grows I see going on with one light source are the ones who are growing with an MH or HPS lamp because of the intensity those types of bulbs give off.
    And even then the lowest watt lamp I have seen are the 150w.
    Try not to go cheap on lighting it will bite you in the @ss later believe me.
    If you can not get more than one panel or cfl bulb I would wait until the funds are right to get more.
    Wally world has cfl bulb packs that would be on the lower priced range than an LED panel, thus giving you more light for your money.
    Hope this helps good luck

16. #36 Pastivity, Aug 22, 2010
    Day 8
    50ish days more to go? We will see :cool:
    Been having trouble keeping the temps out of the 80's this week :eek:
    Usually stays 84-86*F with a +/- 4 but never past 90*.
    Its a hot summer :p
    The fan in the tent is on 24/7 and is directed towards the plants to give them that natural feeling breeze.
    Pics are from this morning.

Attached Files:

17. #37 Pastivity, Aug 25, 2010
    Day 9-11
    Added a 1/4 strength general nutrients and 1/3 strength of sweetener.
    PH has remained stable for the time being.
    I was able to get temps down to 79 yesterday thanks to a cold front that blew by.
    Guess everything we had added yesterday had been deleted? Or is it just me?:confused:
    Anyways here are some pics from this morning.

Attached Files:

18. yo pasti ..yes im the same i put a shit loada picks up yesterday and now there gone.oh well ill put up more later when im putting lights on..your girls looking good.i think mine are a bit small ,well the buds are anyway and im getting a mouldy smell off one of them its not strong and have checked with microscope but didnt find any,have a look later when i put picks up,peace out:smoking:

19. thanks pasti.ok heres the lowdown..i only put a drop or two of holy water in just to bless them dont ask me why i was a bit baked and seemed a good idea at the time but i dont think its that.i did go abit crazy on the feeding last week and upped the tiger bloom mix,,,im using tap water thats left out a day or two and water in my country is very fresh,i also check with ph tester and old tap water is about 7 to 7.5,i have no ph down so i did use lemon juice and got it down to 6 to 6.5,i did that for the feeding all last week.. was i wrong to do this,also i checked them a min ago and i saw a very small amount of white mould on the top of the soil about 10 mm diamater so i scraped it off.temp are ok i think ,no meter so not sure, all i can say is its not to humid when lights on and have two fans one blowing on lights and one on plants but does be quite cool when lights off,as for ventalation im not sure its good enough,there in a closet and i close the door when lights out.but open when lights on so it dont get to humid in there ..havent used the bigger bud yet.any advise pasit me oul mucker:smoking:

20. hay pasti. just a quick update ,my missis went out yesterday and got me dehumidfire pouches so i put them in and i left the fans on at lights out and now today im not getting a mouldy smell from closet,the plant still has a little mouldy pong but not as bad as before,i can even smell the weedy smell coming through now ,so another day or too of leaving the fans on and the pouches in should get rid of that smell totally..thanks for helping you saved my buds dude ,the next joint i have is dedacated to you LoL:smoke: