Religious use of Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackattack, Aug 20, 2006.

1. http://www.thc-ministry.net/
    http://www.temple420.org/

It would seem like a good idea to join one of these. It can provide some protection if you ever get caught with marijuana, but it can't guarentee it but it's Better than nothing . Im not saying for you to sign up for a religion just to fake it for the protection. But I think most of us will agree here that smoking marijuana is a very spiritual act.

2. Yeah I'm joining T420 soon, unfortunately you have to be 21 to be in TCHM. Go for it guys.

3. Well, whatever religion you choose to believe in, believe in it because you truely think it's right for you. I am a Christian and I love to smoke herb, it is wonderful gift which God has blessed us with. I'm Christian and I smoke herb whether the law permites it or not, it is a natural right. I will leave you with these words from the Bible which many supposed Christians ignore or don't know about.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    Genesis 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    Genesis 1:29

Jesus-"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matt. 15:11)

Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who write
    oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights
    and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
    making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.
    Isaiah 10:1¬2

4. Church of the Universe also.
    which i have also heard called The Church of The Assembly of The Universe.

all these are just formalisations for the sake of other people. that you need to be part of a collective before this becomes legitimate i find a little offensive, but still, i became a reverend with the universal life church about half a decade ago.

5. i really dono what to think bout "religious use" of cannabis because i guess i really dono what that means....
    i mean i love the mary jay and she has taught me many a great things, but i duno how you can tie it into religion...