Religion

Discussion in 'General' started by rjpartner, Aug 16, 2013.

1. This is my first controversial forum topic, maybe one that's been done before, but here it comes!

Religious beliefs are getting in the way of progress in human society!!

Gay rights, 99% of the resistance is from Christians who don't think for themselves and go along with what a terribly translated old book tells them to do. What the fuck is the big deal with men fucking men and women eating each others snatch? And why do these people care so much?!? Seems pretty nosey to me lmfao.

Many, many wars are the result of religious beliefs. The Crusades of the middle ages "in the name of God" we'll go slay all those guys living over there.

I don't want to offend anyone with these comments, I just want to start a good discussion! What do you Blades think??

2. FUCK YOU DUDE DONT DISS RELIGION

jk im agnostic

most people here are atheistic activists and probably agree with you.  me?  i only really care if people use religion as a reason to not legalize marijuana cuz thats the only law that really effects me that isnt in my favor

3. There's a religion sub-forum, bud. I'm agnostic,and will probably die agnostic. Salvation is for sale, and the sheep are going to the slaughter