religion and american society (plz gimme your opinion)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by driggersga, Oct 30, 2009.

1. 1st of all, religion is real. how ever their beliefs are highly questionable.
    I FEEL that anybody who believes and has faith in religion is saying that in their opinion that their religion is superior or more right than another religion just by choosing one over the other.
    which automatically disproves religion based on several facts that i have thought of.
    a. just by the simple fact of religion being a choice proves it has no real significance.
    b. most people follow the faith that their parents taught them was right. they live their life based on what they were told is the "right way".
    c. if you were born on the other side of the world your veiw of the world as well as your religion would most likely be very different from the way you think today.

i have a question for the black people. who brought you here?
    the white people took us from our native lands and stripped us of our traditional african cultures, languages, religions, and societal values, and thus forcing us into slavery. so therefore all of the black christians in america would not be christians origianally, they would be their traditional african religions. you would not have the americanized names like we do today (jhon micheal jeff), you would have traditionall african names (YOUR NAME IS TOBY!, my name is kunta...)

however before that, when the white people came over to the americas the first time, they did what?
    forced native americans off of their land, raped their wemon, killed them and their babies, and forced the remaining survivors to assymilate into american cultures and lifestyles forcing them to abandon their own.

the white man tells an indian man about jesus christ.
    the indian man replies "what will happen if i dont follow what you are saying?"
    the white man says "you will be put into a firey hell for the rest of eternity"
    the indian man says, "well why did you tell me in the first place, therefore dooming me to a life of being tortured by eternal hellfire if i dont follow your religion.

i, just like you, were raised being taught that my religion of christianity was the "right religion"

well first i would like to ask who determines right and wrong?
    who came up with the concept of right and wrong?
    there is no right and wrong. everything is the same.

example: i go out on the block and shoot this ***** talkin shit and kill him.
    in the white mans eyes i am wrong and sentenced to what the white man feels is a good punishment of life in

prison.

however if i go overseas with an american flag on my chest and kill 100 iraqis i am regarded as a national hero?

there is no such thing as crime, only what the white man lables as a crime is a crime.

i can sit on the corner and sell weed all day and live my life perfecty normal until the white man finds out.

there is never a problem until the government creates a problem.

ex. i can kill you and hide you in my house and life will go on just as normally as i did before i killed you. however

when the government finds out then i am put in jail.but when the government kills people its all cool tho? wtf?

i want to know first of all, who gave them in the first place the ability to decide what is right from wrong? who gave

them the authority to judge me? who gave them authority in the first place? if god creates all people equal how can 1

man have authority over another man?

easy, by backing his so called authority with threats.

the american society (based on christianity) is run based on the same way christianity is run.
    aka DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!

ex. if i dont do what christians say i will go to hell
    ex. if i dont do what the white man says, they will put me in a box for how ever many years the white man feels is

acceptable.

i think that everything is the same. lables seperate things and make them different from one another even though in

actuality they are still the same. like me and you and your dog.

before the white man, there was no such thing as drugs, only miraculous plants.
    it is only when the white man lables something as a drug it is considered a drug.
    i can smoke 100000 blunts and nothing will happen.
    i can smoke 1 blunt in front of the white man and i will be imprisoned for how ever much time they feel is needed to "?"

do what?? stop me from smoking weed? lol what is that (putting me in jail) supposed to do? teach me a lesson?

who is the white man to tell me what is acceptable and what is not acceptable?

just like when we speak english. there is no such thing as incorrect english.

all letters are, is just lines. they have no meaning. words, sentences, phrases all have no meaning. they are just sound from your lyrnx. they only have meaning when you give them meaning. aka sticks and stones will break your bones but words can never hurt you.
    so how can someone tell me i am speaking incorrectly when the language is not universal. because you can speak as proper as webster but when you go overseas or to south america they will look at you as if you are speaking incorrectly.

i hate how people think that they way we live today is the only way. like we couldnt survive without this american

system which is only apx. 225 years old.

i would love to go out and make my own home and hunt for my own food and live the traditional human way (which really isnt even the traditional human way beacause all animals, fish, and even the smallest bacteria do this).
    however i cannot do this because of the american government.

answer me this, if we are standing in a yard (which really isnt a yard its just the ground, it only becomes a yard when it get labled as one by the govt.) and i draw a line on the ground seperating the yard in two and i tell you do not cross this line (therefore creating a boundary) when in actuality you CAN cross the line whitout anything happening.
    it is only when i say do not cross the line or i will ....do bad things to you or do not cross the line because it is wrong, that the invisible line becomes a real boundary because of the threat that lies behind it. the line on the ground has no meaning, it is just a line. however when you lable it as wrong it becomes a "crime" or "trespassing" or "against
    the will of god".

why do i have to wear my clothes the way americans do when my ancestors are over in africa right now walkin about butt ass naked?

these clothes on my back are the same as drugs. they are just plants that got labled as something.

these clothes on my back are made of cotton. they are just cotton fibers woven to create a cloth that is made to fit a

human body. however they are NOT clothes because in actuality this is just woven cotten. it gets labled as clothes as the white man sees fit./could i not have a shirt made of marijuana? and it would still be considered clothes correct? or would it be considered a crime if i chose to weave my clothes out of hemp rather than cotton? or mabey should i wear no so called clothes at all? but i cant because of the american govt. they label nudity as wrong when in actuality this is the way their so called god made us, and they are therefore rejecting the apperence of our natural bodies which are supposibly based on gods image?

and another thing i wanna rant about.

SCHOOLS!!!

how can you determine a persons intellegence by giving them tests based you the schools standard?? (white peoples govt. standard)
    i possess the same brain power as the most intellegent graduate from harvard.
    however since he can recall the information the white man wants him to know he is considered smarter??

i can kill him, and then who is smarter? ME!

now what if i am more street smart than book smart?
    what if i possess the same about of knowledge about street life that the harvard grad possesses about lets say "classical literature" does that mean that the person from harvard is smarter or me? or does it depend on what type of information the person values more? is his knowledge of classical literature greater than my knowledge of the streets?
    and if so, who is to determine that? so who is smarter?

i believe that the person who can survive is smarter, because if i go in his school talkin about street smarts they would look at me stupid. how ever if he comes in my hood talkin about classical literature they gon be like "oh we bout to rob the shit out this cracker ass *****" so in essence my ability to avoid being killed in the streets have more value to me than classical literature because my knowledge helps me (and my body) survive. where as the information learned by the harvard grad can only help him on a test given to him by the white people.

THERE WERE SCHOLARS WAY BEFORE COLLEGES

so how can someone say i am not a scholar because i did not attend or pass college?

in this world we are the same as the animals and every other living thing on this planet.
    we need water.
    we need oxygen.
    we reproduce.
    your tits make milk to feed your young.
    SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST reigns supreme over every man, idea, thought, or rule.

2. good post maybe wrong forum, try science and nature or politics. prolly get more/better response. i totally get your thing bout religion...same q's i ask all the time. and the school thing... man some people are not built for school, i am included in this number. 140IQ, no college degree....fucking goddamn ADD

3. "Culture is your operating system."
    All that is us is desperate perception. One of an ape with a mind to big for it's own good.
    Perception to make us feel more important than others, than animals, bacteria, plants, the earth, when in reality we are nothing without these things, therefore making us equal.

4. There really was no reason to post this in several different sections

5. i just really wanted a response cus ppl b thinkin im crazy just because i think originally