Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reliable seed banks for U.S.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by easyeintx, Dec 23, 2013.

1. What online seed bank do ya'll recommend? How long did it take to arrive?

2. Already a bunch of threads on seedbanks man. Look around before just making a thread lol. That said, attitude and herbies are usually what people recommend. Usually takes about 2 weeks to receive them.

3. Sorry bout the shitty etiquette.

4. There's a whole forum on attitude shipments being seized. Haven't read that forum in a while but I'd check there before ordering, herbies is still going strong from what I hear though.

5. [quote name="Mr Horsepower" post="19213981" timestamp="1387771356"]There's a whole forum on attitude shipments being seized. Haven't read that forum in a while but I'd check there before ordering, herbies is still going strong from what I hear though.[/quote]It's a chance you take with either seed bank. Some of attitudes shipping options just get caught more. And then once they flag you, you're kinda fucked and they watch for the replacement. I've ordered from both a few times each and never had a package with customs tape. Luck of the draw I suppose.