Reliable seed bank?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wadeo, May 1, 2013.

1. I need to know the most reliable seed banks in which to purchase my seeds. here in America is preferred but not a must. Please help me. I tried from kush central. they took over a month and my package was ripped open and tapped up w no seeds and a note that pretty much said f@#% you have a nice day. so I don't want to order from them if I don't have to.

2. I've ordered 5 different strains on 3 different occasions fron Nirvana seeds. Took 2-3 weeks to get to me in California. The first set of seeds came in a cool small tin filled with mints. The seeds were secure in plastic bubble packages under the mints. The next 3 came in a thick envelope with a cardboard card inside with a beautiful pic on it. Inside in a hollow of the cardboard, the same plastic packages were containing more seeds individually labeled. Have always had good experience with them. First set did take full 3 weeks plus a day to get here. All others were 7-10 days.

P.S. You will always run the risk of customs seizing your seeds. Its illegal in the states to ship them. Most shops I've ever seen won't reimburse if customs takes them.

3. Thanks a lot man, ill be sure and give it a shot.