Reliable digital scale for < $25?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ninty, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I've been looking around and can't really tell what separates one scale from the next. Anyone have experience with a good scale that they can recommend?

2. I know you may be on a budget, but buying cheap scales usually ends with you wishing you shelled out that extra $20 in the first place.

3. I've gotten a few pocket scales from MY WEIGH, the current one is called the MXT and its sick dude. One, its very small and; about the size of a credit card. Secondly, its very accurate as well. Make sure if you get one that you read the increments of measurement, make sure you get one that reads to the hundredth of a gram (0.01g)....if you looking for precision, this is a high as you need to go imho. It goes up to a 100g limit and is ridiculously sensitive, a great buy. If you want something a little bigger, then just look at their catalog online but this company has a proven track of producing quality products for cheap. Got mine for 29 bucks online. Its all digital and will weight in grams, ounces, carats and grains...best buy for your buck. Good luck in hunting, this should be a great tool in figuring if your shady ass dealer is throwing you light sacks. I got mine, went to the spot, got my sack and whipped out my scale like "you don't mind do you?" His face got white and I instantly knew I caught that little bitch skimming. My zip was a full 2g light....needless to say, I got my 2g's no questions asked....he also lost a good customer and everyone I brought his way...

4. I'd have to disagree with J-Darsh. You can get a very reliable scale for ~$25. Check out ebay.

5. Go with this scale. It's a good one.

6. I actaully have a MY WEIGH. Id have to agree that it is an incredible scale for what I paid.

7. eBay is preffered if possible. If there are no possibilities I guess I'll go with a MY WEIGH

8. Yeah sorry, i never really use ebay, and i was thinking in terms of headshops and such.

9. You can get a cheap, reliable one from amazon.com as well. I recommend getting one that goes to the 1/100 of a gram like stated above if you are going to be weighing things less than 100 grams.

10. the iphone scale blows. i got one on ebay and it was fucked up so they sent me another one. they jump, sometimes it says 'error' when i turn it on, it reads differently on certain parts of the scale. but i got a blade v2 those are straight i love mine.

11. i bought mine off ebay and its great. just need to calibrate it.

12. The ebay link is the one I have also
    It is fairly cheap and works great

although I did buy it off amazon for 16 + shipping :-/

15 bucks is a steal!

13. Processing as we speak. Thanks for the input everyone.

14. well. i got a decent one for $35 plus tax. still works very well. :hello:

15. Does this Pocket Stainless Steel Digital Scale meets your need? Hope this helps!
    Description:

• This Digital Weight Scale with professional stainless steel salver and backlight LCD display digital weight scale;
    • This Weight Scale simple operation and easy to read;
    • Calibration on key enabled.
    • LCD display: 5 bit LCD display;
    • 5 units selection: g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct;
    • Backlight: blue
    • There is a black artifical leather bag which is for protecting scar the scale;
    Specifications:

• Capacity of the scale: 500g
    • Size: 11.2 x 7.5 x 1.7cm (L*W*D)
    • Operation temperature: 10~30 degree
    • This Pocket Scale powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included);
    • Weight: 107g
    Package contents:

• 1 x digital pocket scale
    • 1 x bag

16. I know this is an old thread but I assume that's 10-30 degrees Celsius.