Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Released.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ADVOR, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Hey guys. It's been awhile, but I have some wonderful news. I just got a notice in the mail declaring I am released from probation. I was released 2 months early for good behavior and passing all my drug tests (while still smoking weed :D). I'm lightin' up a bowl right now, cheers.

Oh, and my bong freedom and my bowl Karma are MIA. The bong broke in the front due to some faulty weighting, and my bowl was taken by the police 4 months ago. Weird thing was, one day after I broke my bong (it was also the first piece I've ever broken), I was arrested. Strange. Anyway, I'm going to buy a new bong and name it Liberation. My first bong was bought the day after I got off probation (the first time) and now Liberation will be bought to celebrate my freedom once again.

R.I.P.
    [​IMG]
    Freedom

[​IMG]
  2. congrats man! toke it up

3. Here's the new piece:

[​IMG]

4. dude i love that red spoon, that things fuckin sweet. Nice new piece too, how does it hit?

5. that looks like a penis cylinder! lol

no for real man, congrats and try to stay outta trouble this time! i hope you enjoy the new piece. :smoking:

6. Hits like a champ, I've decided to rename it to "Champ". Toke on, brethren.

7. I think "The Liberator" is a better name. Why not stay somewhat consistent? Congrats on your freedom dude, and don't break any more bongs.

8. that's awesome dude i remember when this happened

9. Congrats on smoking weed while on probation and, passing all the drug tests. That must of been some work?

Anyways that is a nice mini bong.