relax an take notes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ironchestCHOPPA, Nov 6, 2008.

1. so I was chillen out there in the Michigan projects smokin a blunt with my boy ross. We just chillin dolo in the car and what not when two jits rrrrolllledd up and were lookin to hit a lick. we handed over the quarter we had on us and bout $250 in cash, we aint worried bout these lil goons. so we call up some our boys and find out who these kids are and copped us our shit back and possibly a felony. what can I say - BEAST MODE rar

:smoking:

2. you just gotta be in the circle

3. so u sayin u got jacked then got it back?

4. definition of bolded text please...not all of us are "in the circle," and if you arent willing to explain to us, then why even post this?

from the gist of things im guessing you got robbed by two guys and your gona try to get your shit back tonight?

5. yo skools for foos

6. Ahh!

I'm trying so hard to take notes but I don't understand!

I'm so going to bomb this test...

...I'm sure you can sympathize with that though. :smoking:

7. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................huh?

8. Well, see, he was chillen out there in the Michigan projects smokin a blunt with his boy ross. They just chillin dolo in the car and what not when two jits rrrrolllledd up and were lookin to hit a lick. They handed over the quarter they had on them and bout $250 in cash, they aint worried bout these lil goons. so they call up some their boys and find out who these kids are and copped their shit back and possibly a felony. what can he say - BEAST MODE rar

Understand?

9. ok i get it now. thanks for interpreting that for me

10. I do what I can. :smoke:

11. lil goons jackin me is exactly why i stay OUT of the ghetto

12. That's exactly what he said, with the added bonus of a possible felony, what more could one ask for? :p

13. hahaha making fun of someone by being like them, but like making fun of teachers and stuff at the same time:smoking:, +rep

14. If i'm not mistaken, which i very well may be, This young man was chilling with his pal Ross in their vehicle when two youngsters approached the car and tried to steal all their money. They gave them their quarter ounce of marijuana and 250 dollars cash, apparently knowing that they would get their belongings back. That is when they called some more companions and gave the kids a stern talking to;) and recieved their stuff back. Beast mode.

OR SOMETHIN CRAZY LIKE DAT:D

way to get your shit back brah

15. What just happened?

16. Whoa!!

17. beast mode!!!!

18. Haha, You Sir FAIL!!

19. There should be a new forum section for people who don't speak(type) english.