Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WildWill, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Other: I'm not a virgin but I haven't had a girlfriend at all.

Money for nothing, sex for free.

2. I did expect that many options on this poll lol I was expecting single and taken lol.

I've only had two real girlfriends I guess. All the other girls I so called dated was either long distance or complicated and things didn't really get anywhere. Longest relationship apparently was 2 years I can't remember being it was such a long time ago.

3. Siiiiingle. And I've been in several relationships. Two of which that lasted over a year.

4. right now I live with both my girlfriends.I have a kid with one. I've been with one for 9 years and the other I've,known for 5 years but we've only been together for 2 of those 5 years.

5. #45 The Third Eye, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    [quote name='"SexiiGanjaQueen"']Siiiiingle. And I've been in several relationships. Two of which that lasted over a year.[/quote]

Let's get married. You like tool so that already makes you more qualified than most women I know ;)

6. Had a couple relationships...

One was two years, countless sex.

One was three months, no sex...foreplay and shit.

One wasn't official, but we fucked once and did foreplay shit a couple times.

Pretty good for one awkward mother fucker.

7. In the 5th year of my relationship with my GF and we have a child, Although she will soon be my fiancée

8. Lived with an ex of 4 years. (chose this option)

With also a handful of relationships.

Single now though.

9. single. have had 2 3+ year relationships and im digging being single, cept for not having many people to talk to.

10. Was in 4 relationships. My first one lasted over a year then she cheated on me. The second one only wanted me cause i seemed like the baddass of the school. The third lied to me constantly and the 4th fucked my head up badly which led to me truely believing that im Asexual and not ment to be with another human.

11. In a relationship now ... In love :love:

12. I'm a relationship guy, that's hardly ever in a relationship. I always get my heart broken. Basically I'm Ted Mosbey.

13. Hey, that's awsome! I'm really happy for you. :)

I got fucked over in most of my relationships. My first ex was constantly mean to me for no apparent reason. My second ex cheated on me so we broke up. My 4th ex was cool, but the one time I brought up anything.. not even in a bitchy way he flipped out on me. We broke up, hung out, decided to get back together and then I sucked his dick. When I got home he told me that we weren't dating, that he never "officially" asked me to be his girl again. This is after hooking up and us texting all day and he was acting like we were together too. Fucking bullshit man. The 3rd ex cheated on me our entire two year relationship (I didn't know it was happening the whole time). He was verbally abusive, controlling and lied all the time. Oh I forgot to mention that he cheated on me during the time I was pregnant with our kid. Only one guy I dated didn't fuck me over...

So... I'm pretty fucked in the head too. I don't think there's any fixing that. But that doesn't mean that you or I aren't supposed to be with anyone. I know ill eventually meet someone good. You will too, we deserve that.

Plus, I'm only 18.. my life is just beginning I know this isn't all there is.

14. I got married when I was 19.
    Been married 7 years now.
    I like my husband way more NOW than I did when we got married.
    Was in alot of relationships when I was young. 2 years was my longest relationship before I got married. Married life is nice and quiet...no stupid young love drama.

15. Longest for me was 6 years, now I have a different girl every every month. Pretty hard to find one that compares to the one that got away. Almost time for a new town with fresh women

16. Was in a poly relationship for a year and almost a month, but broke up with him....it's a really long story.

Am currently single, and had dated several guys beforehand, but none of them were ever relationship-material...they were all quite odd.

Am now mostly happy and single. All is well :)

It sucks though cause I was getting most of my weed access from my ex....am working on making new connections now ;) ^_^

17. In a relationship, almost 3 years now. :love:

18. I've been in two relationships, one a long distance relationship (like an hour away) which lasted for like 5 months, then one that I am still am in which has been going for almost three years now. :) we have our ups and downs, but I think we are good together

19. Single. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago because he was in love and i wasn't at all. And he kinda annoyed me as my boyfriend so we just went back to being really good friends.

i am talking to another guy right now tho. So we'll see how this goes:)

20. None.

Kinda sucks, but whatever, bruh.