Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WildWill, Aug 14, 2012.

1. been together for over 5 years, have a kid n shit. not married.

my job doesnt pay me enough to afford getting married. damn. saving money up is a bitch too. but it all leads me to believe i wasnt meant to get married rite now anyway regardless of our situation(s). we love eachother, we both love our child but we just arnt married.

2. Just broke up with my fiance of 2 years. She said she needed space and didn't wanna be in a relationship, turned out she just wanted to fuck other guys. Its cool tho, blocked her number and cut off all ties. I think I'm done dating for awhile.

3. I'll say dating expert but not a player. Had a two and a half year relationship starting in 8th grade, and I actually did love her. Feelings changed, we split.

Had a few month-longers, just to fuck around.

Started dating a girl in junior year that I lost it to, and we're still together some 15 years later. Gonna get married sometime in the near future.

4. [quote name='"waysouth"']

thats wrong.
    im against age inquisitors, but i HAVE to ask (just curious)...how old are you?[/quote]

19. Wanna see my birth certificate? Haha. Some are just awkward and bumbling. Never really been a person to date in high school, so I went to college a man with no girl experience. I have always perceived dating as pointless as I was afraid of wasting my time with the wrong person, but then again, how can one find another person without that. It's a bit saddening, but not the end of the world. Sometimes I've contemplated to never marry.

5. nah man i didnt ask to make sure you were older than 18, i was just curious since youve never kissed a girl and all, its just interesting.
    give it a try, you might like it.

6. yeah dude. stay cool

7. I've been in several relationships some lasting more than a year

But now I'm single with two regular hook up girls that are mine alone
    It's well known they r both hooking up with me
    Lisa and I have been hookin up for several months now and we hang out outside of sex once in a while
    Dawn is one of my brothers daughters who has been into me forever

8. ....so isn't Dawn your niece?:eek::bolt::poke:

9. [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']Dawn is one of my brothers daughters who has been into me forever[/quote]

Dude that's your neice!

10. props.

11. I've been in three actual relationships.

1 was about a year

1 was 4 months haha

And my last one was 5 years. I really loved her and wanted to marry her but things just don't always work out

12. ive been with the same guy on & off for 7 years, since i was 14, but we break up alot see other people for a few month, so i dont really know what category id put myself in,
    there should be a "just havin fun" category

13. i've been in a few relationships, none of them really serious tho.
    i'm in a new one now.

14. im having a bad relationship with grasscity at the moment,
    nobody has even takin any notice of my grow journal.. im so sad.not even one comment:cry:

15. Come to think of it, everyone on here, including me, should be answering "Happily Married (No Kids)". My gal Mary Jane always satisfies me. We have a lot of chemistry and I can feel the burning heat of our relationship.
    </sarcasm>

Nah, Mary Jane is just a dirty slut, haha.

16. I think he meant "brothers" as in buddies or friends.

17. I'm currently in my first real relationship. We've been together 8 months now.

I had one previously but it lasted only about 2 or 3 months and I was very young.

18. #38 JuicyGoose, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I'm engaged, but clicked the wrong thing. :(

However, I've been in 3 serious relationships and 15 meaningless ones (most didn't include sex).

19. #39 wazzup123, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Single. Unfortunately that won't change (I'm out of school).

Never have had a relationship.

20. OH shit..I accidentlely clicked on the wrong one..my senses while high are not on par.