Reintroduction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by point5grams, Sep 30, 2011.

1. WELL IM NEW TO THE SITE BUT NOT NEW TO SMOKING..sorry for the caps...but i recently went through something and that good yiddiebop helped me get through that and still is today ...my life goes at a hundred miles an hour and that good yiddie helps me helps me slow down a bit keeps things reachable you know....im very very greatful for her existance i was scared of her at first but now....i cant go with out her...i want the world to get to know her i love her .....and would like to say thank you Ms. Yiddie for whispering to me in the dark when all else failed me or forgot me and not whispering to me for evil deeds to be done in your honor ..but to comfort me and just me...i thank you and love you....your many different bloodlines and ways to receive your knowledge...your a million things in one ..but you are also the one thing that will remain when all is black... a natural link to the past that all must lies under the nose of so called scholars .....oh my precious .......with all my heart..thank you....

oh im from ohio im 36 and have two wonderful kids two great dogs and one gorgeous and strong women on my side.....im full of love, life, caution, and laughter ....in the words of Earl ..."i dont need no iron im already creased,i dont need no money i got mouthpiece"....so i plan on giving and receiving knowledge from this site through my love of marijuana so let the journy begin.....so smoke...and choke like its a bone in your throught!!!!!!!!

2. Keep coming back, it works if you work it.

3. I am 100% confused..