Reince Priebus Pushed Out After Rocky Tenure as Trump Chief of Staff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 29, 2017.

1. This is like an episode of the apprentice. Only one will be left at the end.

Reince Priebus Pushed Out After Rocky Tenure as Trump Chief of Staff

Mr. Priebus and Mr. Spicer had told the president they believed Mr. Scaramucci, a gregarious hedge fund manager and fund-raiser, lacked the political experience and organizational skills required to serve in the role of communications director. In the end, however, those warnings fell on deaf ears and further soured Mr. Trump, who almost from the start suggested both publicly and privately that the job of his chief of staff was not safe.

Too funny. Vegas should release betting odds on who gets fired next.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trump fires him so the spotlight would move off John McCain.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HahHah..
    Not Happening! McCain stole the show with the ole THUMBS DOWN WHEN HE VOTED!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Reports coming in now that the White House cat has gone into hiding over fear he's next.Bolt

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. One political party down, one to go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Drumpf has never respected Priebus and always viewed him as weak. Drumpf only respects rich people, family members, dictators and generals. How long will Gen. Kelly, Gen. Mattis, and Gen. McMasters endure this fucking circus? My guess is that they are sticking around to protect the country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. As far as I'm concerned the Democrats were DOA on election night.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. from my understanding priebus was accused of leaking information to the media.

9. It would have been cool if Trump didn't have either Preibus or Sessions in his administration. Fuck both of those guys.

It goes without saying Sean Spicer is/was a fucking idiot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I donno man.. They just came up with a new slogan.

But they are far from dead.. They'll take the house and senate in 2018. Almost every president ever lost to the opposition party in their first midterm. Plus the health care thing will destroy them.
    Which is fine by me if that means even less shit gets done.

Also been reading that priebus was one if the few who didn't sign a non disclosure agreement when taking the job.

We shall see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  11. They won't take the senate. 24 dems up for election and only 9 republicans. Way more dems in vulnerable states than republicans. May retake back the house.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Where did you here that? From Mini-Me-Mooch?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I never understood why he was there to begin with

• Like Like x 2
  14. Priebus, Spicer and a few others were token appointees to appease the republican party. They are all gone now and Drumpf is surrounding himself with Mini-Me's.

15. Can't wait for sessions and bannon to get fired so the democrats fall in love with them like they did with Spicer, comey, and priebus.

Best reality show ever.

They even gush over bush and McCain now too.

16. An olive branch to the GOP establishment.

17. Trump with an olive branch? Somebody help me get that image out of my head. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. He is weeding out the turn coats

19. Someone who stands up at the first cabinet meeting and proclaims how blessed he is for the opportunity to serve Drumpf is hardly a turncoat. I'm actually surprised he was able to talk at all with Drumpf's dick in his mouth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I picture these bad boys more as Gladiators, each vying for the emperors favors. Trump loves all this attention. "Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant" ("Hail, Emperor, those who are about to die salute you") If nothing else, Priebus is low key, and on the submissive side (a deal maker). Trump prefers loud, motor mouths like Mooch; he also favors mucho macho generals . I'm waiting to see if General Kelly will take the kind of crap, that Priebus has taken for the last 6 months..

• Like Like x 1