reincarnation and the meaning of life

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JahRebel, Apr 1, 2005.

1. what do you guys think I think...
    I belive in re-encarnation and that the meaning of life is to learn and ounce you learn everything you are a complete soul but a lot of souls (wich if you expand your mind enough you can see there orbs atatched to people by "rods" thats why your memories that arent really scarry are in third person and you can see auras its all just energy moving from thing to thing thats all death is its jkust energy) just chose to make a heaven and go to it but some re-encarnat and learn more and more don't ask me how I know this i just know its true like the re-encarnated dalie lama knowing all that shit

also what do guys think about the meaning of life is it just to blaze and have fun or is it something more or is it you dont know well in thought
    -peace

2. were basically in this world to die, sorry to sound so depresed but thats what i think

3. everyone has and always has had only one soul, but everything else you said I pretty much believe too

4. I also believe that the meaning of life is death, but if death is not an end, and only a transition, it means the life you live everyday is most important.

5. Yea I believe in the things you do too, and death is just another part of our spiritual journey. We suffer on Earth in the hope to learn for our mistakes and gain wisdom.

"Wisdom is better than money or gold" - Bob Marley "The legend"

6. The meaning of life changes from individual to individual. I personally believe because life is so full of questions we shouldnt spend our lives contemplating the answers. Sometimes the simplistic beauty of going in and out of each day with a sincere desire to enjoy it to the fullest is what life is all about