Rehab

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I have been in rehab for the last 50 or so days for alcohol. yeah yeah flame all you want for me being an alcoholic, I just cant get enough of that vodka. Being shitfaced is what I was living for. I havnt blazed in about 3 months and I fucking hate it...I still cant smoke because I need a job, my dumbass boss fired me coz I had to go to rehab, dickhead. I met a lot of fucking cool people along the way and Im scraping one of my bowls right now to get blazed i have lost any concern for me getting a job, so sue me fuckers :smoke:

2. Just buy/ make synthetic piss and smoke all you want drunky

3. I went to a rehab for weed. :laughing:

Some crazy shit goes on in there, I would love telling them but it's against the City's rules.

4. #4 jdurden45, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    [quote name='"TheReckoningDay"']I have been in rehab for the last 50 or so days for alcohol. yeah yeah flame all you want for me being an alcoholic, I just cant get enough of that vodka. Being shitfaced is what I was living for. I havnt blazed in about 3 months and I fucking hate it...I still cant smoke because I need a job, my dumbass boss fired me coz I had to go to rehab, dickhead. I met a lot of fucking cool people along the way and Im scraping one of my bowls right now to get blazed i have lost any concern for me getting a job, so sue me fuckers :smoke:[/quote]

You should get a lawyer. Your boss can't fire you because you went to rehab. Well as far as I'm concerned he can't legally do that.

5. OMG, hahahha so can i! Needless to say I got fucked up in there :wave:

6. Well, you may be right, but he's caught me shitfaced on the job twice and said I had to get help or I was fired both times, this was the third time I went, I sent myself in coz i couldnt bare with it anymore, and because of my absence he fired me even though I told him...so :confused:

7. #7 married2mj, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    I went to rehab and it was not fun at all and I didn't necessarily need it at all :wave:

That said I did learn a bunch out of it and at this point I have zero regrets.

8. Fuck rehab. Back in the day I drank like a fish and I enjoyed it. When it became a problem, I stopped. That simple. No rehab. No 12 steps. No Bullshit. I didn't need someone to tell me how to stop drinking.

And none of this "you are powerless over your addiction" bullshit, either. Now I damn well drink whatever I want to, whenever I want to. It ain't much and it ain't often but there it is.

Weed is much better anyways.

9. Get your shit together. Live long and prosper.

10. they let you have weed in rehab?

11. Nah lol but some punk kids were stealing medication and distributing it

12. Thats fucking ridiculous. You can't fire somebody for being absent for 50 days? Its not the boss's fault op is an alky.