Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rehab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Hey guys well a wile back I came upon a thread talking About a big ok note on why you shouldn't go to rehab and how bad it is I would like to know what this was and I would like a link to it if you know what I'm talking about.. Thanks

2. search function?

3. I tried

4. Try google. It might not have been on grasscity, there are a few marijuana forums on the net. Good luck!

5. googling this why is rehab for weed bad brings up some pretty funny propaganda but never saw the thread your talking about

6. I don't have the thread you speak of but they will sit there convincing you that cannabis is a vice and they will guilt trip you into believing that all of life's misfortunes are directly or indirectly caused by your cannabis use.

7. Thank you all guys and well I garentee it was on this forum

8. But thanks for all the help again lol

9. wtf is a rehab for weed? a couch?

10. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha wow good one

11. nothing like smoking a j of geechi in the rain