Rehab for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by bamf64, Jan 18, 2011.

1. When i was 15, my dad found out that i smoked. He told me i would immediately be put in rehab. I convinced him that i didnt have to go. but he said if i do it again im going to go. what is your opinion on rehab for smoking weed?

(my dad is a complete idiot btw we have had problems with eachother ever since i was 5.) hes psychotic.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k]YouTube - Half Baked: I Used to Suck dick for coke![/ame]

3. what is the point of this thread? you answered it yourself, he's obviously wrong.

4. So you're still 15?

5. #7 OhMyKush, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    If you've ever been even just sorta addicted to 'other drugs' which we aren't allowed to talk about here, you would realize how stupid it would be to go to rehab for weed. If someone had a super addictive personality, yeah theyd need help stopping. You can get addicted to weed, psychologically. Then again some people are addicted to eating cheeseburgers, eating chalk, things like that.

Imagine going to rehab, and you are in group. There are people going through severe withdrawal, they are super emotional. They were addicted to something and they are going through hell. Other drugs take away everything you are, they rob you of your life, you wang to stop but you can't. It's grabbing you and pulling you into it's grips. You don't even want to take that drug, but you have to if you want to be able to function properly.

Now imagine you are sitting there right next got the person because you have been smoking weed everyday, all day. You'll feel a little off, maybe a little irritable. Maybe you are a little sad. You could still function fine, it would just take a big of readjusting from being high 24/7.

See the difference?