Regular smoker drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Dunnith, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Hey all! I've been searching around the internet and found various methods, and pretty sure I'll get lots of hate for posting up yet another one of these drug test threads, but I'm searching for input on what others think of my current situation.I'm 18 years old, and recently graduated high school. Since about Super Storm Sandy (Oct. 2012), I've probably smoked ATLEAST a gram or so every day until June 23rd, 2013, when I decided it's time to take a short break. (I'll never give up the ganja :p) With my dad cutting me off after graduation, I've got no source of cash for my daily fix, except light ups from my friends, which they've seemed to grow tired of now. I'm determined on obtaining my first job, and working over the summer so I can get back in the game. It's been a week now since I've stopped smoking, and I'm fairly active now, weather permitted, I go skating atleast 4 times a week for several hours at a time. I'm fairly short, and pretty underweight at 5'6", and about 115 pounds. No this isn't a result of me smoking, I've always been short and skinnny, with a what seems to be very high metabolism. I can eat anything, and just seem to never gain weight. Here's the dilemma: Pre-Employment drug tests. As I previously stated I've stopped for exactly a week now, and drink fair amounts of water while I skate. I'm planning on getting a drug test from Walgreens next week to see if I test positive for only 2 weeks of suspended tokage. Unsure if I'm going to pass, I'd like to know what I can expect my results to be.Thanks for reading my post, and replying in advance.Peace!

2. Welll if you smoked a gram a week and only stopped for two weeks I'm 99.9% sure that your just wasting your money on the test. I think even with your body size you should just wait for a month and you should be fine. Its amazing how much \\thc will be stored in ya over time.

3. Good for your Dad.  It sounds like he knows you.  How long have you known you were going to have to get a job, and why did you wait so long to start cleaning up for a test? By the time you get around to looking for a job Summer will be over.  A serious person would have been cleaned up and ready to test as soon as school was out and here it is at the end of June and since you're broke and your friends are tired of you mooching off them you decide to get out of bed and find a job?.  Since you thought you would get hate for starting another "will I pass" thread why didn't you go to the "answers to drug test questions" thread?  It is a sticky and easy to find.

4. It's not really mooching considering they invite me, mind you, they don't have jobs either, their parents are just super generous with the allowance they give them. But I'm kind of sick of relying on allowance anywho. I'm not planning on going to school this year, but Fall 2014, so I'll have some time to save up some cash for college. It is a shame that I only started a week ago, but hey, better late than never eh? And @Mark, if you think it's a waste of money, I think I'll wait for my 3rd week mark to buy the test. I also wanted to start this thread incase anyone had a similar situation like mine, they could resort to this one, instead of posting their own thread. I'll be posting up how the drug test goes, and such in the future.