Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regular orgasms while stoned without touching cock?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budhungry, May 25, 2011.

1. Nearly everytime i blaze hard and im lying down or something i get this rush or shiver or tingle that feels like an orgasm build from my feet to my head and be all over my body for like 3 seconds it feels really good like an orgasm but it is also too strong alot of the time so i sorta be all like tense up and be like fuucck. Happens atleast every other time i smoke and happens atleast once, hmm happens alot less when i have a high tolerance but it still will come on if i've smoke like quite a bit. Anyone else get this?

2. I miss those feelings, haven't felt those since I first started chiefin
    :( Enjoy those days while you can

3. I've never felt that.

4. i want what youre smoking....

• Like Like x 1
  5. I dunno about that but iv been leaking urine for the past 3days starting to worry me. both when im high and not high, moreso when i am. any ideas? i mean this is constantly through school, not bigenough patches to go through my boxers but enough to make me feel wet

6. Well, do you release or what.............?

7. dude i know exactly what you're talking about. it's probably the most incredible feeling ever. i've only experienced it a few times, and it was only when i had first started smoking.

8. i was blazing some 'chronic' with one of my friends waaay back in the day, we were sitting in my shed jammin some Marley smoking a ghetto ass pipe. all of the sudden my friend just looks like hes having a seizure forreal, and im trippin the fuck out!!
    he comes out of it and is just like........dude.. i just creamed my pants..
    hahahahahahha
    funniest shit ever, hands down

9. Hah I haven't had one of those for at least a month! :( buuut it's like a orgasm all over you body, and sometimes I'll get them one after another

10. Dude, I WANT TO FEEL THAT :eek:

11. Btw I only get them when I'm alone? And I usually have to be reclined or laying down...

12. if you concentrate real hard on your penis when you are high you can achieve a small scale orgasm. Without touching it!

13. Yeah but sometimes its not good like way too strong like your just like tense and grrrrrrrrrrr and ride it out. It's what i imagine real hard drugs must feel like.

14. I remember me and my friend were smoking a shitload of weed,then my friend starts shake'n up real fast then stops,Im all like wtf man u ok.He goes all like I just had sex.

15. I've felt this. It's really weird. Especially when you're around a girl you like hahaha

16. I dunno about orgasm. At first, I thought you were going to be one of those people that by like the simplest vibration, you have an orgasm. I think I know the "tingling" feel you are talking about. Maybe not. I've been smoking for almost 10 years, and the only tingling feeling I get is when I take a huge rip my bong. And i'm pretty sure that's just lack of oxygen to my head.

17. naw. this isn't really a 'tingling' feeling. honest to god it feels like an orgasm shooting through you. Imagine when you get really nervous/excited/whatever, you can feel adrenaline or what have you shooting through your entire body. it feels like that, only it's warm and pleasant and just fucking feels great.

i miss that feeling.

18. ive been smoking for a handful of years and have never had the feeling either..i have gotten it on other unmentionable substances, but not weed. The closest would be just me thinking hard when im high, coming to epiphanies n shit. other than that, i feel quite normal. My excited nervous feelings ^^ dude was talking about, are there but they surely are far from being warm and pleasant hahahah

19. I had this a few times when i started smoking, it felt like my body turned into sound waves, like that thing that measuures ur heart rate, like that and it was amazing

20. We've got dudes busting nuts because they're listening to music too loud, now they're orgasming because they're high.

Ya'll are some horny ass dudes. I mean sure my sexuality and arousal is likelier to be at a higher point while being high, but I've never had that experience before.

Also, a female who knows how to rub her legs together and gets super horny off of being high could possibly recreate this, and it would be no where near as strange imo.