Regular..20/4..20days old..HAS BALLS???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by expertbomber, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I woke up this morning to find my Afghan Hindu Kush has some balls at the top,, its only 20 days old and under 20/4 light,, I have the picture there tho you cant see them,, but I mean, WTF? [​IMG]

2. Was this plant from a seed? Can't see the balls you speak of but that's usually an indicator that you have a male.

3. yeah from seed, green house seeds im sure it was, its a regular and only 20 days old under 20/4 light,, can it pre flower that quick,,, pic was on phone so I couldnt really zoom in on it but yeah it has two balls at the top

4. Probably male but pluck them off and keep going, just in case, I'd start more.

5. man thats awfully early to try and sex that plant, i have 5 between 9 days and 34 days and 1 starting flower and not one have shown their sex yet.....hold off

6. Thanks guys for your input appreciated... but yeah, crazy! 20 days old swear to God and last night nothing, woke up this morning and they are more than visable,, im flipping them over tomorrow but ive seen males before and this looks like one I wish I could show you what im talking about,, but its crazy its like its a automatic but it aint,, but im going to get female Afghan Hindis because on the possitive side its a fine grower