Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggies/Mids Whatever you want to call them

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuCHyeah, May 16, 2011.

1. I do understand that mids are NOT the best, theyre not that good period. But why do most people feel the need to put people down because they bought mids. If someone wants to smoke mids for whatever reason then they can. I find it almost irritating how as soon as someone puts up a picture of mids or even mentions them, immediately people flood the thread about how shitty they are. I smoke mids for years because i didnt have money for good, and no matter how much people put me down, i always had buds when they ran out of money. Does anyone else feel the way i do or am i all alone?

PS. im smoking mids now....and i dont give a shit what people say, im fucking stoned! :hello:.

2. #2 Reybarden, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Yo mids ftw. Sometimes you just want quantity over quality.

If your in the mood for joints and blunts by the dozen, mids are great

3. I can roll up 10 (fat) blunts for the price of 1 gram of good...I like my blunts!

4. You are what you smoke afterall!

5. Same thing with resin.

6. I'm smoke on mods right now I don't find them bad at all but alot of the people that trash on them are people that prolly have a tolerance

7. I have a tolerance i would say...ive been smoking mids and/or good for over 5 years and mids still do the trick. Why pay 20 a gram for good when i get just as high on mids for less than half the price

8. I Highly agree with OP. I used to be paying 20$/g and 55$/eighth for some really bomb nugs and It's nice to have dank every once in awhile if it's affordable. But in my current situation I can't afford it so I dont mind paying 20$/eighth of mids, esp. when I have Da Buddha to put to use.