Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie for qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nchomer, May 10, 2013.

1. Hey guus I was just wondering how much qwiso I can get off an O of reggie

2. my guess. not much. maybe a couple grams. but... it will be better than what u started with.

3. You think I could get at least 3-4 gs?

4. never done it so can't say for sure. but it's reggie for a reason. i'd say an 1/8 would be a nice target. maybe with a couple passes

5. Ah gotchya just trying to see if its worth it lol

6. if you got the oz just laying around then sure. y not experiment. if it's all u got to smoke then i'd wait or just do half.

7. I dnt have it yet I normally toke headies but I'm looking for something more economic

8. i feel ya. well then yea do half to get a benchmark for next time. and u'll still have plenty of smoke.

9. My name is reggie, give me your qwiso

10. Make edibles with it. You can make 12 brownies with 3-4 grams of weed. Maybe 6-7 g depending on if its shwag or high mids

11. Yes but I think id need to eat at least 5-6 of those brownies to feel barley anything 7 grams of reg for 12 brownies wont do anything

12. then make 12 brownies with the whole ounce! you will have some strong ass brownies. lol