Regarding Afgooey and The Purple Plum.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Outdoorweed, Sep 11, 2009.

1. i was saying comparing smoking tar (heroin) to cigarettes...

case and point: cigarettes are bad, heroin is bad, you can easily OD' on heroin, it is extremely addictive, injecting impurities into your bloodstream will cause pulmonary edema over years, your gonna get hep c, your gonna suck dick for you next hit, thats just how heroin is

am i right or am i right

2. #42 UU_ood, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Alcohol is more physically damaging than heroin and more physically addicting than all those drugs listed. GUYS DON'T DRINK!!! It's shitty on the human body man.

Erowid lists a method of purifying street heroin to remove impurities and help keep control dosage. And you only get hepatitis c from sharing needles...what the hell? You are wrong.

3. what the fuck all of you seem like idiots...god damnit all the op ment was that no my town is not a crazy meth place
    so chill the fuck out I would be pissed if somone randomely visited my town came home and wrote a whole post about things they don't know shit about

4. i went to the purple plum once and asked ordered a ham and cheese sammich and the waitress brought me 2 slices of bread with a bunch of crystal meth inbetween..i was all like wtf i didnt order a meth sandwich yet you gave me one, i clearly asked for ham and chese!

5. #45 Outdoorweed, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    /.....

6. case and point lol you should see the neg rep i got its quite comical, such hate on the pandoras box, this is a marijuana forum stop being uptight mother fucking assholes. This doesn't apply to everyone, let it be known be who you want to be i dont give a rats ass. but neg repping for defending my hometown DAMN! you guys are hardasses

7. wow your little square turns red such a big deal...

8. actually haha thats the least of my concerns,

oh no internet pixels turned red!

9. Yeah, he went and searched for one of my threads and tried to -rep me because I know how to spell. He's just mad that I -repped him earlier, and mine actually counts.

Grow up kid.

10. :D
    thats kinda funny i actually plus repped the guy that said i was trying to rationalize my heroin use

ahhhh noddin on oc as i type this;)