Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

refreshing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by livin_large609, May 27, 2003.

1. Hey y'all just wanted to say to all you "oldies" that its asum to see you guys post pics and stuff and its really refreshing to see that i am correct when i tell people "just because you smoke pot doesnt make you a retard". And thats one of the main things we are fighting against in my opinion is that people think it makes you dumb and poor, even though there is so many people who are succesful and perfectly normal who smoke pot.

Lates

2. yea..... i hate it when people think i am a loser or i am dumb because i smoke weed! fuck the weed haters! damned them i hate this shit! fuck!

3. i agree. everyones so gay about weed. but hell, im not one to go out and make a differance.

its fun to be thought of as some loser dropout stoned sometimes anyways, it can give you alot of power for when you actually have a good point.