Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by p0tluck, Nov 22, 2014.

  1. Hey I'm doing some grow light shopping and was wondering what store would carry those kinda elongated hood light reflectors that you screw a loght bulb into and I was wondering what they were called? I have six plants and I think a couple of those would suffice. Planning on putting in HPS bulbs for flowering and a lower k rated bulbs for veg. Whataya think? Thanks in advance.
  2. Hydro store or the internet. Or like, a greenhouse or somethin.

    Tell 'em its for "tomatoes" and do the little quotation marks with the fingers thing. They'll know what you mean...

Share This Page