reefer madness is causin me problems

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 5, 2005.

1. aight well as many of you know back in the day government propoganda was completely ridiculous like "if you smoke weed, you'll rape and murder people" well my grandfather grewup in this time frame and he's scared to fuckin death of me, i've never given him any reason to be scared of me but i came home stoned last night n he saw my eyes were red n asked me if i was doin dope n i told him i was jus smokin weed, n he starts talkin about movin out n shit (me n my dad live with him) because he's sick of being scared everyday that i'm gonna do something to him, its fucked up when your grandfather is afraid of you because you smoke weed, government propoganda definitely fucks up alot more than people's freedom to smoke bud

2. thats nuts dude...

if your dad doesnt care that you smoke, then have your dad talk to him about it
    or
    smoke, put some eye drops in so you look straight, watch some TV or any calm, controlled activity and then be like i was on drugs the entire time and proceed to tell him how all you did was luagh and want food... and you did not crave for blood and human man flesh...

3. nah that wont work, my dad doesnt let me smoke, and i already told him about it i was like "have i ever did anything to you yet or given you a reason to be afraid of me" n he said "no well not yet" like he thinks i'm gonna just snap or somethin one day and hurt him, he's to old to change his mind and he's starting to lose it, he locks all the doors because he's worried somebody is gonna break in and hurt him....

4. yah it sounds like theres not much you can do much but try to act straight in front of him, its sad to see someone lose thier mind..

5. It sucks, but it happens to old people. They get more and more stubborn, at least when they can remember things to be stubborn about.

6. Wow. Maybe sit down with your gramps and have a nice talk with him about why he is so scared. Then tell him that in no way that could happen. I don't know, you might have already done that. That damn propaganda brain-washes the anti-smokers. Good luck.

7. It sounds like he's already going a little kookoo for coco puffs and a talk probably wouldn't help. It sucks that you're going to have to hide it from him but that's probably for the best, or tell him you're now in rehab and totally clean, maybe even get your pops to back you up on the story. Everytime you leave for a meeting you can be like: "Off to another meeting!"

8. i say kill em

9. beat him to death with his spinal cord...

or dont worry about it. at all.

10. Neg, that might be a sign that your grandfathers mental condition is deteriorating. You may want to suggest that he go get checked out, or tell your dad.

11. ROFL! He said it not me :D

12. dude man you got it pretty easy der buddy. when i was 15 i had to go to my grandmas and i was rollin balls.. see it was some day i was chillen with my friends and shit and smoked alllll day then rolled with like 2 pills each, then we stayed up all night smokin and doin more rolls but the next day was motherdays so i was like shit and just went home then i had to go to my grandmas, it happened so fast man

13. that sucks.....i took a pill once and went to class about 30 hour later....yeaaaa 15 mins into classi couldnt sit still and had to leave....i was feeling amazing but i just couldnt be in class anymore lol

14. on his birthday give him a few beers then get him stoned .....GENTLY,

tell him how it's good medicine 

15. smoke a joint and rub your hands together menacingly as he rushes to press his life alert button 

I'm going to have to disagree with this because of a few reason's, he stated that his grand father grew up in the time period of heavy anti-marijuana propaganda being programmed to believe something is not the same as a "deteriorating mental state".
    Second, during the grand fathers life time marijuana was more closely associated with hard unmentionable experimentation (not a lot of long-term / short term side effects known about for the new unmentionables being introduced to world during that generation... Eg: giving the system the negative propaganda commonly used today called "Gateway drug"