reefer fucking madness hahaha!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Oct 4, 2007.

1. so im sittin there watchin reefer madness and i realized somthin. have you ever noticed that thru the movie whenever a character takes a rip they never inhale!!! now the "madness" bullshittery aside, since when does one get even a slight buzz from holding smoke in the mouth for a breif moment? have these assholes been hanging out with bill clinton? shit made me laugh.

2. Slight buzz? Man, they go fucking crazy after a hit. Especially that piano player and Ralph when he keeps yelling "faster!" But yeah, that movie is funny as shit, despite the fact most of the people I know think it's lame because "it's too slow." Well yeah, it's an old movie, not fucking Die Hard. People didn't know anything about weed back then, and my picture proves it. The guy is injecting it into that woman's arm for fuck's sake. And they alway used the spelling "marihuana" for ome reason. Goddamn illiterates....
    [​IMG]

3. That was movie propaganda the government made way back when. It's complete bullshit. It was funny as hell though.

4. Lol, wierd orgies...when are orgies normal?

5. a bigger question is why are orgies bad? i fucking love orgies

6. The part where the crazy guy is sitting in the chair smoking and laughing really crazy like, my I was laughing hard there.

7. ive never been able to smoke enough to shoot someone, tried too:D but yeah that movies pretty inasane. its on showtime once and a while. i didnt know it was ment to be real the first couple time i watched though. after i found out they were seroius it got alot more funny.