Reef Flip Flops

Discussion in 'General' started by pianowski69, May 18, 2009.

1. I just ordered some Reef Flip Flops that have a bottle opener on the bottom of the sole. it looked pretty rad. I got the free one day delivery. I'll post up pics tomorrow.

2. cool dood!

3. lmao I pictured that. You'd think the designers woulda caught that one a little earlier..I mean who puts it on the bottom.

4. It's gonna catch on.

[​IMG]

5. Why would you want the bottom of your footwear anywhere near something that is going to be touching your mouth. What happens if you step in shit man... No thanks.

It would be different if it was a maxwell smart shoe phone though :p

6. i had some you could fity a dub in.

7. Well its too late now. They already shipped and it was over night delivery. Oh well, i'll just take it to the beach, cuz or are essentially wut they are designed for.

8. If you walk in the ocean with them you can just add salt to your corona by opening your beer :p

9. best flip flops ive ever had, the bottle opener is a good last resort and it doesn't get that dirty and I wear them everywhere. As for them being chunky, after a month you'll have broken them in nicely and they get way thinner because of it. They are also comfortable as fuck.

10. I have the same bottle opener flip flops, i have had em for 2 to 3 years and theyre great. The bottle opener is recessed about a 1/4" from the actual bottom of the sandal, so it really doesnt get nasty

11. So the thing that touches the mouth of my drink is only a 1/4" off the floor?

Oh alright then :p

12. 1/4" off of the ground is better than being against the ground..

13. And a hand bottle opener is better then a 1/4" off the ground lol

I guess it can be better then nothing..if you washed it. I'll still use the edge of something though..even a key..just touches the corner of the cap instead of sticking it a 1/4" up inside the bottom of my shoe.

14. #15 Peppie, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    [​IMG]
    only good thing about Reef

I used to subscribe to this Wakeboarding magazine and they had Reef Girls spread all through out the issues and was always excited when my new issue of Wakeboarding magazine came in the mail because it meant hot girls in thongs.

Ah puberty...

15. Yeah well it never gets any visual dirt or nasty stuff on it, im sure its germ infested, but as i like to say, if you cant see it you cant taste it.

16. i got em. works wonders with corona's on the beach :hello:

17. Thats exacty what I plan to do.