Redlines 2009 Small-Commercial Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by redline, Apr 8, 2009.

1. #1 redline, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Heres the plan for 2009. Commercial grow of:
    x5 THC Bomb
    x5 MazarxAfghan
    2x Haze
    ?x Jack Herer(?)
    30x Crystal (White Widow x Northern Lights)

2. Sounds great.Can't wait to see how it turns out.I hate having to find new spots to grow in,but thats the name of the game i guess.

3. should have a forest.

4. Haha I hope so, that's the plan.

5. i gut mazar x afghan going this year. gut about 20 clones of it right now. awaiting them to get growing then tranplanting them outside. what area are you in?

6. N.E. USA Area, that's about as precise as I'm going to get. How did the Mazar x Afghan grow last year? It comes fee with my order so I haven't really looked into it yet. Also is it a good smoke?

7. #7 redline, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  8. [​IMG]
    Just got em in small cups, going to transport as soon as I get leaves so hopefully these cups will do for now.

9. Keep us updated with pics frequently. I love watching huge outdoor grows. =D

Good luck and good vibes

10. Checked weather, looks like next Tuesday is going to be planting day. As for pictures, that's a guarantee basically.

11. Still no breakage of soil, maybe i'm impatient, but I hope everything is good.

12. Still no breakage. I did bury them a little deep though, but i'm considering depotting one to see if its growing.

13. #14 redline, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    2 Breaks today! Pics soon. Planting tomorrow, supposed to me 3 65-70 sunny days in a row! Does anybody know if these plants don't get sunlight for 1 day if they will die or shoudl they be fine if They go out tomorrow, cause today is too cold and rainy.

14. Ok so today 4/4 germ and planted. When I was planting a helicopter flew over real slow so I finished up quick and took pic idk if they are good or not I'll upload them soon. 4 more THC Bomb germing now. Also I think I killed one in transport, but i planted anyway so we'll see.

15. good luck man should be fun! can't wait for the sun to come out again!

16. They wont die, theyll just sit there.

Your soil looks weird lol.

17. Ok so im not even uploading the initial replant pics, I've been busy, but Saturday I will be uploading good pics. Checked them today, 2 growing, 1 weird the other is going how I expected. So soon im going to get pics of those and order my new seeds! Whoooooo!

18. #20 redline, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just watered today. Bought a TON of supplies for the big grow. Also I got some rabbit/deer repellent and sprayed that on all the deer trails and all around the site. I also pre-dug a new location and germed 2 more THC Bomb to test that site. And the deer repellent stinks worse than anything ever and I got it in my eyes and I counted a total of 8 ticks after the days work was done. Ugh it was got almost 90 in the hot sun I was sweating like crazy, drank a 3/4 gallon just there alone. Anyways stay posted for the big grow. Oh also germed 2 watermelons, not weed actual watermelons to grow with my weed, got them for free from a friend so i figure what the hell.