Redline??? Mystery Pill?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by brainDAMNAGE, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have this pill that I got from a friend for free and I don\'t know what it is. That\'s why he gave it to me. It\'s called Redline I guess. It\'s a clear capsule with a tiny bit of very fine white powder in it, and I\'m not sure if it\'s got a grey tint or not, I would deffinitely like to know what\'s in it if any one knows please...

Thanks

2. shit my bad... it\'s not that though... this is a clear capsule, like some homemade lookin shit, and it has a white powder in it, you can see clearly. It\'s not something you can find in stores lolz...

3. Then don\'t fucking take it.

Honestly.

\"Oh what is in this pill? I don\'t know! Let me give a really vague description of the pill, capping it off, with \'it looks homemade\' and see if anyone on an online message forum can tell me if I should take it!\"

Think, people.

4. Aye, I have to agree there.

If it\'s homemade, no one\'s going to be able to tell you what it is, with the exception of the guy who made it.

Don\'t take that shit without knowing what it is, man.

5. Curiosity killed the cat.

[​IMG]

6. well, the trip is amazingly similar to molly and shrooms together. You get some insane visuals after an hour and a half... but before that you are amazingly tuned into music and caring for other people. And when you hit that shroom trip, you can\'t help but to pay attention to all the sounds coming from everything other than whom ever is trying to talk to you lolz... I love it. You can\'t feel temperature, you have lack of judgement like on ecstasy or shrooms. It\'s pretty cool. Though I still don\'t know really what it is. The lady told me it was synthetic cylacybin and molly... but I dunno... thanks for bagging on me though... made me feel good. I obviously don\'t care what it is... I\'ve done it three times. But ya, it\'s the best of shrooms and the best of ex...

7. haha he fuckin did it sweet, i was gonna come in here n tell him what the hell but i didnt have too lol +rep

8. Hahaha. Well, I wasn\'t gonna tell him to do it, but I definitely was curious too hahaha. +REP (OP) for that shit hahaha.

9. Quite right man, id have tried it aswel. Any markings or anything on the pill?

10. oh yeah ive heard of this... isnt this the new AIDS in a pill?

11. OP oMg lolz r U lyk 15?

So your mood is affected by something a person said to you online?

And if you don\'t care what it is, why the fuck did you post a thread asking to know what it was? This thread is pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.