Rediculous...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokinBlue, Jan 11, 2006.

1. alright i made a post with general info about this and decided to just make a thread.

Last night i got a call from a guy i went to high school with(goes to college wit me) and he asked me if i wanted to go in on a 1/4 with him then smoke. I go to meet up and he said he decided he wanted it all for himself, whatever i still have half an eigth of some good stuff from back home.
    We meet with his guy who went to pick it up and decide to have a little session. we go to the basketball courts(pitch black cuz the lights were shut off) We smoke out my bowl using tim's(friend of mine) weed he just bought. it had a real nice smell and taste to it, kinda fruity. then tims dealer reaches into his pocket(his turn to pack) and goes well this will be better than both of yours, its really dank shit. Again, real good smell and taste(even more fruity) but my high was just not that great. i ask him how much and he tells me $100 for an 1/8 but for me hed settle for $80. i laugh at this because he was obviously trying to rip me off(or he got ripped off i dunno)
    The weed i had in my pocket i am completely blazed, stuck to the couch after 2 rips off my bong. Needless to say im not going to buy off his bitchass. I do NOT need weed that bad to pay for his middies for 80 an 1/8, i wouldnt even pay 80 for an 1/8 of widow, this dude was just re-goddamn-diculous.

man i hate that

2. yea, i hate people who try to rip you off...

3. hahaha 100 a 8th in OHIO????? anywhere it would be a rip off

4. thats pretty much my thoughts, the dude was just like its such great stuff and ohio prices just suck like that. haha no bro he was waaaaay off

5. idk iv payed 30 for a gram of so jack herer shit but that dealer is not sellin that shit no more hes all about alaskan thunder fuck now but that shits 20$ a g nothing near jack herer tho.

6. i dunno if i put this in there or not but he thought my high middies were the dankest stuff he has ever smoked when i payed 30 for 4.2g

7. haha. grammar police.

RI...diculous. ;)

yeah that shit is ridiculous. I wouldnt buy an 8th for 100 unless it was the last 8th on the planet.

8. Dont even say things like that man its scary.

9. son of a bitch, i thought it was RI, but then this little voice was like put an e there it looks right.......

<--------retarded
    ahell