Redheads: Hot or Not?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SonicYouth, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I find it very silly that people are thinking less of redheaded people since fucking South Park came along with that stuff. I've lived long enough as a red head (my whole life ;) ) to know there's just as many ugly ones of us as there is of black or brown or blondes. So, just wondering if everyone here is open minded or close minded about it? Also, who are some redheads you find good looking if so?

;)

2. Redheads are totally hot. I love them.

I like guys but I still stare at redheaded girls, especially the ones who tie their hair into a big braid that goes down to their butt. I think that's really cute.

Redheaded guys to me are pretty much all automatically hotter than other dudes. Whewee, they can be so cute.

I'm almost a ginger. My hair has a golden tinge to it in the sunlight and my leg hair looks red if you look at it along the side of my legs. Skin's super pale and I have some freckles.

So don't worry! Someone out there probably think's you're pretty cute.

3. Redheaded girls are either straight bangin, or ugly as fuck. sorry to offend, and sorry to be so shallow, but this is my opinion. and id say 6/10 times theyre hot, but ive met some downright homely gingers so i cannot in good faith say all redheads are hot.

4. I like redheads

5. this it's the same with black chicks

6. yeah, redheads are hot. but only if they look good. lol.

7. I can appreciate them very much!

8. #8 nanners, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    I love red hair. I would never dye mine a different color. Mines more strawberry blonde than dark red.

Edit: Old ladies love my hair... lol I always get approached by envious grannies, saying how precious red hair is.

9. Same goes for any kinda girl man, I was on the same page as you a few weeks ago but figured gingers are people too, some are sexy and some are ugly.

I think redheads can be incredibly attractive, the pale skin just does something for me..

10. I wanna see some redhead pussy, as I haven't before.
    I wouldn't mind checking out the body of one of those freckled rehead chicks either, not so much like to get off, but I'd like to just go completely over one and lookit all the dots.

11. Redhead and proud.

Go ahead, make all the "inferior genetics" cracks you want.

(which is funny considering those who do, dont even know what inferior genetics even means lol retards)

my "inferior" genes gave me a nice slim tall body with wide shoulders, as well as extreme intelligence and a decent package.

In fact, I'd actually say a larger percentage of redheads are actually attractive people than the asshole a few posts above claims.

Ive actually bagged a few hot girls specifically BECAUSE I'm a redhead.

12. i love red hair, always have.

my boyfriends hair is kinda blondey-red but goes super red in the summer. his beard grows in full red and i think it's so sexy, i love when he grows it out a bit and i can play with it.

13. Well, read heads are not indian, mexican, or asain, but....... yea, they can be good looking, when my beard grows out it turns red, I find it weird because I'm really really blonde. :/

14. See what I mean? We're fucking awesome.

15. I see a couple of redheads that make me think of sex. I can't look at them and think nroaml thoughts I just mind rape. The rest make me feel hair color racist, because dey look so different mayne.

16. Redheads are fucking sexy

I said redheads not weird ass fucking Orange heads

17. [​IMG]

It must piss you off that every woman you know creams for this man.

18. readhead women can be extremley attractive, but so can all women, so i guess it just falls on the beauty of the individual. thats my take.

19. [quote name='"palindrome"']Well, read heads are not indian, mexican, or asain, but....... yea, they can be good looking, when my beard grows out it turns red, I find it weird because I'm really really blonde. :/[/quote]

I know a couple Mexican red heads lol...its hot

20. not natural red heads.......... right?....... that's not possible is it?