Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

redbull?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrbradford69, Jun 11, 2011.

1. I smoked alot today. Good shit too. And when my high was going down I drank a redbull and it came back. My friend thinks I'm crazy. Does this happen to you?

2. nah, do yourself a favour and stop drinking that shit it aint good for you at all

3. Lol weed N amp

4. You probably smoke on a daily basis and your worried about redbull
    ..?

5. Haha Energy drinks help bring back my high because I start to get bored with my high, and if I get all amped up then I can have fun again

6. My friend died from redbull, he drank something like 5 bottles and had a heart attack, your levels fluxuate to rapidly.

Seriously, dint touch that stuff :/

7. Oh sorry man.

8. I'll make sure not to have a incredibly stupid amount....

9. If you think about it, they don't even taste good. I used to think they were awesome but they arn't even worth the popularity.

10. the "high" you are getting is from the caffiene in the red bull. the high from weed is a tired forgetfull high. red bull brings you back to life with energy.

i drink 5 hour energy when im too high to get back to normal.

11. Red bull is just caffeine mixed with assorted chemical compounds
    People only drink it because the can looks sick and the advertisements are clever
    You wouldnt drink that shit if it was in a beaker or flask

12. LOL that must have been some funeral

13. this is very true. this concept applies with a lot of shit out there.

14. All you people are ass holes. Lol. Its just a drink. Calm down.

15. Not only are energy drinks bad news, they're fucking nasty unless mixed with alcohol.

Energy drinks are shit.

16. energy drinks are not just caffeine, they SPIKE blood sugar like a mutha fucka, and use of these lead to diabetes. like big time. they are just starting to find this out b/c they are kind of a newer thing, but yeah bad shit unless you want diabetes then go for it.

17. You calm down:rolleyes: it's the Internet don't get butt hurt and start name calling. Energy drinks are fine, just don't drink five like buddies friend did...thought that was obvious. But there you go