Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Rooster , quebec strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Nov 12, 2011.

1. So here is some red rooster which is supposed to be jack herer x m39.. really popular around here anyway nice compact kiefed buds
    sorry for the bad quality pics I took them with my phone

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

2. how much does it weigh? What did it cost you? Quebec has good prices, no?

3. 115$ for 1 ounce of this.. which is near the price of good m39 hydro that cost 110$ per ounce but its really not the same thing

4. 115 an ounce... shiit.

5. Haha, 115 an ounce. I'm sitting here paying $325 an ounce if I'm lucky and thinking I'm getting a good deal. Damned inflation.

6. lol :p this is the cheapest dank I can get... its some hydro thats why its cheap.. I prefer fully organic weed but here in quebec it cost a lot more, but its really fluffy and crystalised.

7. $115 an ounce.. god damn! you could probably get an ounce of dirt in this town for that price

8. Damn I hate French people but I might go to Quebec soon

9. and why is that?

10. thats practically 1/3 of what I would pay.

11. looks like some good smoke my friend.
    I personally haven't heard of that strain before but that's a good deal.

around the price I pay :)

12. Good m39? I live around Ottawa, and everybody in this area regards m39 the shwagest of the shwag. As for Jack Herrer, the dealers around here sell rotten, brown buds and call it jack :(

But that is a nice price for an Oz!

13. Well its a strain from quebec.. m39 x jack herer which is indica/sativa, really good smoke. Everyone in the montreal area knows what red rooster is :p its similar in potency to master kush but its more sativa than it, master kush was really near full indica.

14. #14 ApexTheGod, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011

Yeah we call m39 mids around here.... its 'normal pot' but we can find the best looking m39 (really kiffed) for really cheap and its not looking like the normal m39 (more like beasters) so they arent that bad.. here shwag is.............. shwag! Really black or brown looking weed that sells for like 80$ a ounce... but bad m39 = 90-100$ the ounce.. good m39= 110-115$ the ounce....