Red Notice 2021

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Nov 13, 2021.

1. When an Interpol-issued Red Notice the highest level warrant to hunt and capture
    the world's most wanted goes out, the FBI's top profiler John Hartley (Dwayne Johnson) is on the case.

His global pursuit finds him smack dab in the middle of a daring heist where
    he's forced to partner with the world's greatest art thief Nolan Booth (Ryan Reynolds)
    in order to catch the world's most wanted art thief, "The Bishop" (Gal Gadot).

The high-flying adventure that ensues takes the trio around the world, across the
    dance floor, trapped in a secluded prison, into the jungle and, worst of all for them,
    constantly into each other's company.—Netflix

3 biggest stars of Disney? are hijacked in this action comedy a thin story with many gags
    some funny many expensive, a stoners delight, but only too soon do the gags keep
    repeating, the Rock moaning and Deadpool fluffing, but a nonsensical delight all the same

Stoner Value - High ( out nov.12th. usa)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I Might Watch This Just BC Gal Gadot In It. It Probably A Good Movie Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looks like a movie I've already seen about 30 times but I'll probably still watch it tonight or tomorrow lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. goes well with a hooter and Gadot glows ...lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1