Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red hairs exclusive to beasters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadDroIngo, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Guy sold me some beasters, I have been told that beasters have the red hairs that are compressed against the nugget but I noticed my bud wasnt too crystally and i was wondering if it was just mids

2. could be.

my mids get red hairs even my reg got red hairs.
    beasters should be a lil triched out alteast

3. Compressed = mids.

Beasters are fluffy, have red/orange hairs, and might be a little frosty.

4. not true at all, all mids aint compressed.

5. And all beasters arent fluffy.....all beasters that I've ever had (which is only like 3 pickups) have been dense as fuck, to the point that you feel like youre getting ripped off big time cuz theres no way that two nugs can be an 8th until you actually see it on a scale.

6. Exactly i have had that same experiance with beasters

7. nah, i think i've had some red hairs on my mids. unless they were beasters without me knowing. :D

8. yarp dense as rock more often then not