Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Hair Diesel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by konatown5, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys just curious if anyone has ever heard of "Red Hair Diesel". My guy told me he picked some up, the convo was very brief and didn't get a chance to ask him about it. Is it exactly what the name says? or is it a marketing tool to try and hype up the bud? i did some research and all i came up with was just "Diesel"

2. iv had red diesel at barneys before, no red hairs (that i can recollect) just orange.

but it was very enjoyable regardless

3. Ok cool the price is right (i think so) so fuck it i'll prob get it. Just curious if there was such a thing. Thanks man.

4. well if your buying a decent amount request a sample hit, in my opnion a buyer should always get a sample hit and scaled out infront of them.

diesel in the states though has been better then the diesel iv had here. it lacks the overwhelming pungent smell.

5. I agree i'm picking up a couple of zips. and he's good i've dealt with him before when i got some Lemon Kush and it deff checked out. Thanks for your help.

6. take some pics if you can