Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red eyes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by giantsfan3550, Jul 17, 2008.

1. even if i take 2 hits from a bowl my eye llook like they are bleeding i have eye drops on me at all times but its kinda embarassing to always have to put them in any tips or anything i can do to stop the red ness
    thanks

2. Don't be embarrassed because everyone uses drops, get some Rohto V, and use them.

3. the drops i have now work so dam good 100 times better then rotto v but its just a hassal to put them in all the time my friends smoke a bong blunt and bowls alll day and there eyes stay white as snow

4. Well if they judge you for using drops, they're gay. Just don't worry about anyone else. I think drinking liquids helps your eyes, but the redness will probly still exist.

5. So very true for me too (that rhymes lol). My eyes always got like bright pink, its so annoying. sometimes I use visine but its a hassle to put in and carry. Try putting the drops in before you blaze, works a shit ton better for me and you don't look like such a homo whipping em out after you blaze, plus its easier to put in when you sober :).

6. ya i do that sometimes so much easier thanks for the advise one time i put a cold beer can to my eyes and the redness went away

7. every one of my friends uses eyedrops and i don't think it is embarrassing at all. whenever i go out, i carry all my stuff in a sock, which usually includes my piece, my drops, my lighter, and my budz. it's really not a hastle unless you have to have it in your pocket the whole time. i also feel like i am really messed up when my eyes are red, but in total control after i use the drops. i know it's just a mental thing, but it really just feels good to use drops!

8. Word. Imagine having to have your friends put the eyedrops in for you cuz you were too stoned to do it yourself. :rolleyes:

9. just started using rohto v the green kind and theyre amazing!

10. what kind are you usion that are 100 time betta than Rohto V? and put tha drops in like right afta ya smoke. and then once in a while. not too poften. an dont be embarressed. there just bein stupid.

11. my eyes only get red when im hitting a joint and the smoke gets in my eyes. other than that i dont really get red eyes too much when i smoke.

12. My eyes are the same way. I just use cvs brand eye drops, they work perfectly for me. My friends don't care if I use eye drops, they use them too.

13. If this were true you'd only need to put them in once.

Use Rhoto V Cool, best redness remover formula from my experience.

Squirt 1 drop in each eye before you even start toking. Then 1 drop in each eye when your session is over.

Most people only need 1 drop in each eye for 6 hours of time. Not sure why your eyes keep turning red.

14. yup thats true, one drop in each eye before the session and one drop in each eye after. best technique ever.

15. My eyes get real red and low but I only use eye drops if I know I'm going to go around my parents or something.

16. havent used eye drops in like 2 years...

17. I've used visine, clear eyes, and rohto-v's and 1 or two drops in each eye before I smoke covers me for a few hours.

18. finally about 2 months ago my eyes now never get red. i guess i just went a long time w out putting drops in and they get used to it. now when i smoke, unbelievably, my eyes get more white.

19. Where can you buy Rhoto V? I've never heard of it. My eyes uaually get hella red, but it doesn't bother me so I just let them go.

20. Dude Ive been puffn everyday for like 2 years and my eyes still get hella red and chinked im not sure y maybe my eyes are just sensitive or sum shit granted it does feel a little embarrassing always putting them in but I never care cuz wen i put them in im high :smoke: