1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Eyes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by cheebasmoke, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Ive been smokin for a year and a half now sometimes everyday. I always get extemely bad red eyes every single time i smoke. Other ppl tell me their eyes dont get red at all. How about all of u...how red do your eyes get?

2. I get extremely red eyes. I am also allergic to pollen thoguh, I'm sure that doesn't help. I have been a consistent smoker for over 6 years and they still get red everytime. Eyedrops can usually fix that pretty quick though. Thanks.

-viperware-

3. I get some red ass eyes. I don't really care though; they've pretty much been red half of my life so I'm used to it but people who don't know me ALWAYS have to say something about it. I was shopping the other day and the chick at the checkout told me that I had really pretty blue eyes but that I must have allergies cause they were all red and shit......I told her nope, that I was just really high. She kind of looked at me and said "Ohhh!" It was funny....she gave me that 'you're a pothead!' look!!!!!

I hate using eye drops.....HATE IT!!!! I usually use Clear Eyes if I really need them.......but I found something the other day called Mini-Drops Eye Therapy....they are single-use eye droppers and it feels kind of nice when you drop them in your eyes! Thought I'd share my discovery.

4. i have really bad allegies too. so half the time my eyes are already battling something then the next thing you know, i'm choking so hard i cough tirelessly. as you can imagen, my eyes look like ren from ren and stimpy. but eye drops make me paranoid because i wonder, "are my eyes TOO white now?". Damn thats why i just stay home... damn, my J's almost out... gotta go!

5. I have no allergies at all , but when I puff like 2 or 3 joints my eyes are red all over :) !

6. OH GOD. my eyes with or without visine/clear eyes etc...get EXTREMELY red. its almost impossible to go anywhere with out sunglasses on cause everyone does a double take on me. its ridiculous. so now even when its kind of dark I where sunglasses. it actually became a habit and sometimes get called out for wearing them inside..but my eyes get sooo red..Ive been smoking for about 7 years and not any better than the first day I smoked.

7. Red...oh god my eyes get so red but i guess my eye's are always red i always blame it on my contacts...i say i slept with them in or something like that...lol

8. i usually just chill with a bottle of generic 'clear eyes' after realizing that the $2 bottle of generic works just as well as the $7 bottle of actual clear eyes, plus that extra 5 dollar is put to some good use, like ummm.... weed. after 4 bottles i saved 20 bucks, and can get some smoke, which is totally killer

Grasscity Deals Near You